Topics with Label: 429

Labels

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Spotify for Developers board!

Welcome to the Spotify for Developers board! This forum is the place for conversations about Spotify's Web API, Web Playback SDK, Widgets, and other developer tools. Here you can ask questions about the Spotify platform, chat with other developers, a...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 51 likes
  • Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 51 likes

Get 429 lifted

Hi I've been working on a Spotify application for a school project and I didn't realize it was continuously sending requests. I need the assignment to work but now I have a Retry-After of 9.5 hrs. I think I fixed the issue now and wanted to know if t...

• Hi I've been working on a Spotify application for a school project and I didn't realize it was continuously sending requests. I need the assignment to work but now I have a Retry-After of 9.5 hrs. &...
  • tomjaimz
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
    question
    Retry-After
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many 429 error for Spotify API

Hi,Since the launch of Spotify in Russia, we are getting most of the time the 429 Rate limit with the Spotify API. Even now by stopping our service and decreasing the volume of requests... What can we do ? We never got such issue before and now on al...

• Roadie
  • Hi, Since the launch of Spotify in Russia, we are getting most of the time the 429 Rate limit with the Spotify API. Even now by stopping our service and decreasing the volume of requests... What c...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
    api
    Error
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes