Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: 429 response

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• pkrds
  • Regular
  • 137 replies
  • 20 likes
  • 137 replies
  • 20 likes

429 error clarifications

Hi,The app I'm currently developing is still in testing phase, I don't have exceeded quote and have limited number of users that can test it. while testing edge cases of large volumes I have received error 429.My questions are:1)When user A uses my a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, The app I'm currently developing is still in testing phase, I don't have exceeded quote and have limited number of users that can test it. while testing edge cases of large volumes I have receiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 429 response
    Question
    quota
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

429 error reponse only on the audio_features endpoint

PlanFree/PremiumCountryPolandDeviceLenovo Yoga C940-14IILOperating SystemWindows 11 My Question or IssueWhe trying to get audio features of a certain spotify track I always get the 429 error response, no matter how many tracks are accessed. The error...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Poland Device Lenovo Yoga C940-14IIL Operating System Windows 11   My Question or Issue Whe trying to get audio features of a certain spotify track I always g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
    429 response
    error
    exception
    rate limiting
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes