Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Commercial API

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• mekala02
  • Casual Listener
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes

Commercial use for some of Spotify's API

Greetings,We are a couple of software developers, willing to create software for both hobby and commercial use. The software includes gathering track data with a given ID and using the recommendation API. We cannot be sure if it is legal to use these...

• Greetings, We are a couple of software developers, willing to create software for both hobby and commercial use. The software includes gathering track data with a given ID and using t...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • api
    Commercial
    Commercial API
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Should I reapply for commercial use after I get Extended Quota?

I have an old app I created in 2019 and tried to submit a request for commercial license for using the playback API. Weeks gone by, no reply from Spotify, so I scraped the idea of playback API integration and monetize my app without it. I did not che...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an old app I created in 2019 and tried to submit a request for commercial license for using the playback API. Weeks gone by, no reply from Spotify, so I scraped the idea of playback API integr...
  • rfb001
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Commercial API
    Question
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Commercial use of Spotify Web API

PlanFree/Premium CountryGlobal DeviceAutomotive Operating SystemWeb API My Question or IssueWe would like to suggest B2B partnership, we want to use Spotify Web API for commercial use. I read all legal statement of your homepage. But it's still not c...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium   Country Global    Device Automotive   Operating System Web API   My Question or Issue We would like to suggest B2B partnership, we want to us...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Commercial API
    commercial license
    Web API
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Urgent!] - Request for Commercial API - Thanks

Hello, My app is going to soft launch in 2 weeks, but I'm still waiting for the approval of commercial API. Please help. Thank you!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   My app is going to soft launch in 2 weeks, but I'm still waiting for the approval of commercial API.    Please help.   Thank you!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Commercial API
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes