Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: error 403

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• mekala02
  • Casual Listener
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes

Error Code 403:Forbidden

I have developed an app using Spotify WebAPI.For submitting request for quota extension, I’m preparing a Spotify test account. This test account is a premium account as my service uses some of the APIs which are required users to be a premium user.Ev...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have developed an app using Spotify WebAPI. For submitting request for quota extension, I’m preparing a Spotify test account. This test account is a premium account as my service uses some...
  • angsumankar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • error 403
    forbidden
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error 403 when other users try to login on deployed app

In my local system and deployed version, the web-app works fine for me(the developer). But when other users try to login with the deployed version, it authorizes the user, but refuses to serve the requests of endpoints like "get user profile", it thr...

• Visitor
  • In my local system and deployed version, the web-app works fine for me(the developer). But when other users try to login with the deployed version, it authorizes the user, but refuses to serve the re...
  • spotifyjosh
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • error 403
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes