Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Extension Rejection

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• Lkole
  • Regular
  • 102 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 102 replies
  • 18 likes

Need More Clarification on Quota Rejection

We've received a rejection mail from Spotify stating that we're requesting excessive data points and we're using scopes that don't correspond with the use case. Following this, we sent an email clarifying a few points so we can be sure how exactly to...

• Regular
  • We've received a rejection mail from Spotify stating that we're requesting excessive data points and we're using scopes that don't correspond with the use case. Following this, we sent an email clari...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Extension Rejection
    extension request
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Quota Extension Rejection

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndia Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have submitted my Quota extension request, but rejected with the reason "to submit ful...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • TheDDtMM
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Extension Rejection
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes