Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: refresh token

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• mekala02
  • Casual Listener
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes

Superuser Contribution Keep getting 415 ('Unsupported Media Type') when trying to refresh and access token.

Hi all,Anyone dealt with a 415 response- error when trying to refresh and access token? See attached file to see code.

• Hi all, Anyone dealt with a 415 response- error when trying to refresh and access token?  See attached file to see code.   
  • serahrono
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • refresh token
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Being returned empty array from user's top artists

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueAfter getting an access token back from my refresh token, I use it to fetch the top artists of the account associated with the access token. However, the users top artists keep re...

• Plan Premium Country Canada Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue After getting an access token back from my refresh token, I use it to fetch the top artists of the account ...
  • vaclav20210
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • access token
    refresh token
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Getting an odd refresh token when authenticating via App Remote's SPTSession

When I authenticate with iOS App Remote (using SPTSession), the refresh token string I get back from sessionManager(manager: SPTSessionManager, didInitiate session: SPTSession) is very odd; it contains lots of slashes (/s and \s) and always ends with...

• Casual Listener
  • When I authenticate with iOS App Remote (using SPTSession), the refresh token string I get back from  sessionManager(manager: SPTSessionManager, didInitiate session: SPTSession) is very odd; it...
  • 4ek-_v682hnvb
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • app remote
    Authentication Token
    iOS
    refresh
    refresh token
    SDK
    session
  • 1 replies