Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Spotify SDK

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• mekala02
  • Casual Listener
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 111 replies
  • 18 likes

Choosing a Song from the Spotify SDK

PlanPremiumCountryUnited States of AmericaDeviceMacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018)Operating SystemMacOS Ventura My Question or Issue Hello Spotify Community, I am doing research for a final project idea in my web development class. I would like to use Spoti...

• Plan Premium Country United States of America Device MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018) Operating System MacOS Ventura   My Question or Issue   Hello Spotify Community,   I am do...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Spotify
    Spotify SDK
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

IOS Binary with Spotify SDK rejected from App Store

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhones My Question or IssueI developed a mobile application that uses the Spotify SDK. Specifically, the app has access to Spotify's discovery service and it can also control the playback on a device that has Spo...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhones   My Question or Issue I developed a mobile application that uses the Spotify SDK. Specifically, the app has access to Spotify's discove...
  • Peter_Schorn
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • apple
    iOS
    Spotify SDK
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Whether my app is violating some of Spotify Developer Rules or not?

I have an idea for an app, which helps you know what your friends are listening to on Spotify right now. At the moment, I prepared all designs for my app and tested Spotify SDK. For further development, I want to hire a developer, but I want to be su...

• I have an idea for an app, which helps you know what your friends are listening to on Spotify right now.   At the moment, I prepared all designs for my app and tested Spotify SDK. For further ...
  • Ximzend
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Quota Extension
    Spotify Developer Rules
    Spotify SDK
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Electron, Widevine, and the Spotify SDK: Do they work?

I've gone as far as connecting to the Spotify SDK in Electron, but I get a playback error with this status 500 POST error when trying to play:https://api.spotify.com/v1/widevine-license/v1/audio/license?exp=1622751382&cp=&tok=xxxxxxxloading the link ...

• Regular
  • I've gone as far as connecting to the Spotify SDK in Electron, but I get a playback error with this status 500 POST error when trying to play: https://api.spotify.com/v1/widevine-license/v1/audio/...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Electron
    Spotify SDK
    Widevine
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved: Spotify SDK fails to initialize on public IP

My Question or Issue I am utilizing the Spotify SDK for a project. The project stack is Node and react. When I run on production mode, the player fails to initialize when I am on the public IP address. However it works fine on localhost. My speculati...

• ...n the public IP address. However it works fine on localhost. My speculation is that it might be a webpack issue?   Please let me know if you need any more information.    **UPDATE** I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify SDK
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes