Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Web Playback SDK 502 Bad Gateway

Labels

Forum Posts

Important: App review and quota extension waiting times

The Spotify for developers platform helps many bring their ideas to life. Whether it's a short term app helping an artist’s release or something more long term - there is always a chance of success. Things start to grow and then you might also need w...

• dyl_nm
  • Visitor
  • 100 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 100 replies
  • 17 likes

Web Playback SDK lifecycle

Hi, I'm building a web application using the Web Playback SDK. First of all, I am absolutely thrilled how easy it was to get going with this and the features that it provides. I'm struggling to find information on the following: My web application is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm building a web application using the Web Playback SDK. First of all, I am absolutely thrilled how easy it was to get going with this and the features that it provides. I'm struggling...
  • TheDDtMM
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Possible Bug
    Web Playback SDK 502 Bad Gateway
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

502 Bad Gateway in Web Playback SDK

PlanPremiumCountrySpainOperating System( Windows 10) My Question or IssueI've been using the Web Playback SDK without any issues for the past two weeks, but today I'm getting a '502 Bad Gateway' connection error. I've tried modifying the code in case...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Operating System ( Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I've been using the Web Playback SDK without any issues for the past two weeks, but today I'm get...
  • 7q30woeqi-_ny
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Playback SDK 502 Bad Gateway
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes