Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: App & Features

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Payment problem....

I'm trying to pay premium ( 6,99€) but for some reason Spotify doesn't accept it. I used visa card, PayPal but the result was nothing...That happens more than 1 month and I don't know what to do. I literally tried everything...

• Visitor
  • I'm trying to pay premium ( 6,99€) but for some reason Spotify doesn't accept it. I used visa card, PayPal but the result was nothing...That happens more than 1 month and I don't know what to do. I l...
  • OscarDC
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my premium account

Hello, I have problem with my premium account. I have paid every month for my premium account but I did not receive the premium acoount. My money went away from my bank account but my spotify account shows that I still have spotify free. I have been ...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I have problem with my premium account. I have paid every month for my premium account but I did not receive the premium acoount. My money went away from my bank account but my spotify account...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancelling Hulu add on Spotify premium for students

I can't seem to cancel my Hulu add-on on my account. On the directions, I found it says to go to account overview and click deactivate Hulu, but I cannot find the deactivate Hulu option anywhere.

• I can't seem to cancel my Hulu add-on on my account. On the directions, I found it says to go to account overview and click deactivate Hulu, but I cannot find the deactivate Hulu option anywhere.
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium plan

I canceled my premium plan months ago and I'm still being charged 

• Visitor
  • I canceled my premium plan months ago and I'm still being charged 
  • Novy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription by transfer or pay by airtime

I have tried to pay with my card but it's not working...I need to renew my subscription....so I suggest a transfer option...dis is option is necessary please... thank

• Visitor
  • I have tried to pay with my card but it's not working...I need to renew my subscription....so I suggest a transfer option...dis is option is necessary please... thank
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 2 months free trial

Spotify is giving me the option to take a 2 months free trial but whenever i click on the ad it won't show anything... Is it fake publicity?

• Visitor
  • Spotify is giving me the option to take a 2 months free trial but whenever i click on the ad it won't show anything... Is it fake publicity?
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Updating payment method redirects to purchase more expensive plan

My payment card got renewed and I got an email from you. I started to type the info to my account and was about to click 'Next' whe I realised that you were trying to make me subscribe to the 14,99 Duo plan instead of the Student plan I have now. I d...

• Casual Listener
  • My payment card got renewed and I got an email from you. I started to type the info to my account and was about to click 'Next' whe I realised that you were trying to make me subscribe to the 14,99 D...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium and Change of country

Hey! I hope you are safe and doing well. I had a quick question regarding the change in location. I am from India but will soon be travelling to the US for my further studies. Will my premium One-year plan continue uninterrupted? Secondly, will I be ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I hope you are safe and doing well. I had a quick question regarding the change in location. I am from India but will soon be travelling to the US for my further studies. Will my premium One-yea...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes