Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Student premium help

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Student premium change country from US to Canada.

PlanStudent PremiumCountryCanada DeviceXiaomi Mi 9 liteOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueHello all,I was a student in the US and I subscribed to Spotify student premium in the US. Now, I moved to Canada to continue my studies and here is my...

• Plan Student Premium Country Canada   Device Xiaomi Mi 9 lite Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Hello all, I was a student in the US and I subscribed to Spotify ...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • country change
    payment methods
    Student Discount Canada
    student premium
    Student premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium not working on iPhone

PlanStudent PremiumCountry USA DeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemiOS 12 Order id .....34109account soliloquent My account online shows that my premium is paid but my app won’t let me use paid features. I’m logging in the with same account online and on ...

• Regular
  • Plan Student Premium Country  USA  Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 12   Order id .....34109 account soliloquent   My account online shows that my premium is paid...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Student premium help
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged the wrong amount for my subscription

Hi everyone! I've been a premium student member for the past 3 years now and my card has always been charged the student price $4.99. But, this month I was charged the regular price of $9.99, without any notification from Spotify that my plan has bee...

• Hi everyone! I've been a premium student member for the past 3 years now and my card has always been charged the student price $4.99. But, this month I was charged the regular price of $9.99, without...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student discount USA
    Student premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium for student with Hulu

I know that I’m supposed to have Hulu with my Spotify premium account for students, but I’m not sure how to log in to the hulu account. Help?

• I know that I’m supposed to have Hulu with my Spotify premium account for students, but I’m not sure how to log in to the hulu account. Help?  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
    Spotify Premium
    Student premium help
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student and Hulu subscription

I paid for the student premium account and I got veriefied already since yesterday and my account still says I am on the free subscriptions. I saw that there was a pending charge in my bank account ,how can I fix this to have my premium account worki...

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the student premium account and I got veriefied already since yesterday and my account still says I am on the free subscriptions. I saw that there was a pending charge in my bank account ,...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student premium help
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes