Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Topics with Label: Social & Random

Labels

Forum Posts

New Feature To Try On Desktop: Quick Search Shortcuts

Hey folks, The Spotify team is always working to make the software as simple as possible for everyone to use, and for those of you who like to save a bit of time by using keyboard shortcuts, there's a very convenient trick that you may not have notic...

dinomight_0-1661880282065.jpeg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • fumikimkim
  • Roadie
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes
  • 46 replies
  • 105 likes

New Home Feed Interface?

Sorry but this new "tiktok-like" interface is so ugly. Spotify needs to realise that a familiar design on one app absolutely doesn't work for others. It doesn't "promote discovery" and honestly just makes me feel less inclined to scroll through hundr...

• Visitor
  • nin302
  • Regular
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes
  • 2353 replies
  • 1910 likes

Make gender neutral way of displaying an option

As I am sure I speak for 80% of your community I would like to adress the issue of displaying a grammatically wrong way of designation with a gender star in the german language. To explain the issue, in german this means you would not say actor as th...

• As I am sure I speak for 80% of your community I would like to adress the issue of displaying a grammatically wrong way of designation with a gender star in the german language. To explain the i...
  • picard1975
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Some albums missing

Why is it that some albums from a particular artist are missing. For example, "Wolrd Painted Blood" by Slayer is not there but a lot of their other stuff is.

• Casual Listener
  • Why is it that some albums from a particular artist are missing. For example, "Wolrd Painted Blood" by Slayer is not there but a lot of their other stuff is.
  • KaptRocket
  • Visitor
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Niche query: Medicine Head

Not really sure where else to go with this. Customer Services is a dead end.https://open.spotify.com/album/5sodalyObGn3QidmPAOkTx?si=XBylQDz-RPiDnEXqLbthRw.Commercially available as a 17 track compilation but only tracks 1-10 are on Spotify. The rema...

• Casual Listener
  • Not really sure where else to go with this. Customer Services is a dead end. https://open.spotify.com/album/5sodalyObGn3QidmPAOkTx?si=XBylQDz-RPiDnEXqLbthRw. Commercially available as a 17 track co...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Playlist ADS on Instagram

Hi everybody! First topic on Spotify Community, either if I followed you through all these long 5 years since I've entered here. First of all: Sorry if my English isn't perfect at all, but I'm Italian so I'll try to do my best to explain myself. My p...

• Casual Listener
  • ...eeping it constantly updated, without any payed AD on the Social Networks, and with a good choose of the name i think that Spotify has helped to make it rise among the most indexed content in the same t...
  • Ilrompipallone
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ads musics
    copyright
    Copyright free songs
    Copyrights
    Instagram
    Instagram Playlist Sharing
    Instagram Stories
    Social
    Social & Random
    Social Media
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist curation country wise

Hey I'm from Nepal. Our country doesn't have any playlist curated by Spotify team. I am 18 years old and music enthusiast. I've been mostly known on genres like Indie, Rap, Folk, Rock and Alternative songs from my country. Is there any way I can cont...

• Hey I'm from Nepal. Our country doesn't have any playlist curated by Spotify team. I am 18 years old and music enthusiast. I've been mostly known on genres like Indie, Rap, Folk, Rock and Alternative...
  • Taylith
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution What happened to Labrinth's "I'm Tired" from the Euphoria Soundtrack?

A few days ago I was able to easily access one of Labrinth's Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack singles "I'm Tired", which was also tied to another single "Yeh I f*ckin' did it" in a single (Sorry of that was confusing), suddenly upon discovery, I'm Tired ...

• Casual Listener
  • A few days ago I was able to easily access one of Labrinth's Euphoria Season 2 Soundtrack singles "I'm Tired", which was also tied to another single "Yeh I f*ckin' did it" in a single (Sorry of that ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 12 likes

Superuser Contribution Issue with Playlists - no response from Spotify support email

Hi. I have a daily issue which starts at 15:00 GMT - 05:30 GMT where my public playlists are all removed regardless of content / images/ followers (even my profile picture has been removed on occasion)I have raised it over and over with support Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have a daily issue which starts at 15:00 GMT - 05:30 GMT where my public playlists are all removed regardless of content / images/ followers (even my profile picture has been removed o...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Wrong album editing - Need to be fixed

Hi, This (amazing) ambiant album has been edited wrong. Is Bill LASWELL.. and no "Lawell". Please take care of it Oh ! and you should definetly listen this same guy reinterpretation album of Robert Marley. Peace

• Hi,   This (amazing) ambiant album has been edited wrong. Is Bill LASWELL.. and no "Lawell". Please take care of it 😄   Oh ! and you should definetly listen this same guy reinterpretat...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discovery & Promo
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Artist Royalties should be higher

Hello, Spotify pays artists every time their songs are played. But they pay only a fraction of a cent. In conversations I have had with many artists, I hear that they often have thousands of plays per month, but even at this moderate level of activit...

• Hello,   Spotify pays artists every time their songs are played.  But they pay only a fraction of a cent.  In conversations I have had with many artists, I hear that they ofte...
  • Ondrey
  • Regular
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 29 replies
  • 12 likes

Album available on open.spotify.com but not on Android application

Hi, I'm not able to listen album "Nysay - au pied du mur". Album is available here but not in Spotify with search. When I click on link some track are in gray. I'm using version 8.5.82.894 of Android application. I joined to the thread some screensho...

• Visitor
  • Hi,    I'm not able to listen album "Nysay - au pied du mur". Album is available here but not in Spotify with search. When I click on link some track are in gray.   I'm using versi...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Europe to US

Hi everyone ! I don't know if this is the proper place for this question so excuse me if i made this mistake ! I'm from Europe (specifically from Greece ) and i want to start uploading my songs and music. I want to reach a bigger audience and ,of cou...

• Hi everyone ! I don't know if this is the proper place for this question so excuse me if i made this mistake ! I'm from Europe (specifically from Greece ) and i want to start uploading my songs and m...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend's Playlist

I am just curious if my old friend was making me a playlist. I went to her profile and there is an Odie-mix under her playlist but then it says Made For You - then my username. So I am curious if she took a mix and added to it and "tagged" added me t...

• Casual Listener
  • I am just curious if my old friend was making me a playlist.  I went to her profile and there is an Odie-mix under her playlist but then it says Made For You - then my username.  So I am cu...
  • DatDewdUKnowAndLuv
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adverts are too loud compared with the volume of my music

I don't usually mind adverts that much but it's really annoying when they are really loud. When I'm listening to music at a volume of about 10% of Spotify app some adverts are as loud as if I had it on 100% making me pause immedeatly or take my headp...

• I don't usually mind adverts that much but it's really annoying when they are really loud. When I'm listening to music at a volume of about 10% of Spotify app some adverts are as loud as if I had it ...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

No more Cosmic Gate Wake Your Mind Radio?

Hi I'm following Cosmic Gate Wake Your Mind Radio and had noticed the Wake Your Mind Radio show doesn't update on thursdays or on any other day anymore, same with Ferry Corsten's Resonation Radio that has stopped earlier for updating. My question is ...

• Regular
  • Hi I'm following Cosmic Gate Wake Your Mind Radio and had noticed the Wake Your Mind Radio show doesn't update on thursdays or on any other day anymore, same with Ferry Corsten's Resonation Radio tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Now the Black Album, too?

Hey there spotify, If there's some remastered version of an album why don't you keep the original one? I hate remastered stuff screwing up my scrobbels at lastfm. Stop this please.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there spotify, If there's some remastered version of an album why don't you keep the original one? I hate remastered stuff screwing up my scrobbels at lastfm. Stop this please.
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BRING BACK THE RELEASE DATE ON THE DESKTOP APP PLEASE!

Given it continues to be available on the mobile app, the removal of the release date on the desktop app continues to baffle me. If somebody could tell me why this has happened and how this makes the spotify experience better I'd very much appreciate...

• Regular
  • Given it continues to be available on the mobile app, the removal of the release date on the desktop app continues to baffle me. If somebody could tell me why this has happened and how this makes the...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Improve localization into Spanish (Spain)

Hi guys, I'm sorry to say this, but both as Spotify Premium user for many years and as a language professional working in localization projects for 20 years, the quality of some Spotify texts into Spanish is simply not matching the standards. As a us...

• Hi guys,   I'm sorry to say this, but both as Spotify Premium user for many years and as a language professional working in localization projects for 20 years, the quality of some Spotify text...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How and where to mass report songs and artist that are illegally uploaded as an official artist?

There's this artist I follow called EAJ, he posts his music for free in different platforms but not in Spotify. He and the fans discovered that someone was profiting off his art by posting it and profiting off it in different platforms and want to ta...

• Visitor
  • There's this artist I follow called EAJ, he posts his music for free in different platforms but not in Spotify. He and the fans discovered that someone was profiting off his art by posting it and pro...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black Lives Matter REMOVAL - keep my lists MY lists!

Keep my lists MY lists, not someone else's political manifesto.I come here (and pay!) for music, not politics. how can I get rid of that list?

• Casual Listener
  • Keep my lists MY lists, not someone else's political manifesto. I come here (and pay!) for music, not politics.   how can I get rid of that list? 
  • rbergma29
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Is it possible to get back the previous playlist before its update?

I've been listening to "Novedades Indie" lately which was created by Spotify. The playlist has updated recently but I really want to have the non updated playlist from a week ago. Is it possible?

• Casual Listener
  • I've been listening to "Novedades Indie" lately which was created by Spotify. The playlist has updated recently but I really want to have the non updated playlist from a week ago. Is it possible?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes