Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Discover Weekly

Labels

Forum Posts

Desktop: Jam now available

Spotify is bringing Jam to the desktop app! 拾 ️ Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app. Although you can listen on your own, Jam in...

Start Jam Menu - Desktop App.png Queue Right Sidebar.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • pastasås
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 23 likes

Desktop: New "Now Playing View" sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new "Now Playing View" sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player to go along with the recently released "Your Library" sidebar. Together, the individually customizable design of these new views provides a richer experience, m...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • darkyoda1138
  • Regular
  • 247 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 247 replies
  • 21 likes

New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar is rolling out to all desktop users now, so you will be seeing it soon if you haven't already. The new Your Library sidebar improves nav...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

[Troubleshooting] Windows

Having trouble with the Spotify desktop app? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help get things working again. What to try first Perform a soft reset (generally rebooting the device will suffice). If that doesn’t help, try a clean reinstall. Be sure to l...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Mac
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly - "Couldn't find that playlist" and "This playlist has been deleted"

Hello. It seems my Discover Weekly playlist is not working, with errors.In Windows, it tries for about 20 seconds and says "Couldn't find that playlist".On Android, it says "This playlist has been deleted". I've tried a clean reinstall for my Windows...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. It seems my Discover Weekly playlist is not working, with errors. In Windows, it tries for about 20 seconds and says "Couldn't find that playlist". On Android, it says "This playlist has bee...
  • Metalcastr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly and Daily mixes gone

Made For section on the home page, which includes Discover Weekly and Daily mixes has dissappeared. PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyOperating SystemWindows 10

• Made For <User Name> section on the home page, which includes Discover Weekly and Daily mixes has dissappeared.   Plan Premium Country Turkey Operating System Windows 10
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Daily Mixes
    Discover Weekly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Show all 'Made for you' Playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWin10Version1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a My Question or IssueCurrently in my 'Made for' section on my homepage I seeDaily Mix 1Daily Mix 2Daily Mix 3Daily Mix 6Daily WellnessAnd there seems to be no way of access...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Win10 Version 1.1.58.820.g2ae50076-a   My Question or Issue Currently in my 'Made for' section on my homepage I see Daily Mix 1 D...
  • Eni
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    made for you
    Release Radar
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Discover Weekly - will not update

PlanFreeCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue: My Spotify weekly playlist isn't updating. I performed a clean uninstall of Spotify, reinstalled, unsubscribed to the playlist, resubscribed. It will not update. I am not liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue:   My Spotify weekly playlist isn't updating. I performed a clean uninstall of Spotify, reinstal...
  • hussotters
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    Spotify
    Update
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover weekly playlist was rebuilt in the middle of the week (songs disappeared from the list)

PlanPremiumCountryCyprusDeviceiPhone 6, Win 10 laptopOperating System(iOS 12.4.8, Windows 10)Settings:"show unavailable songs" is turned on My Question or Issue1. I've listened all songs of discover weekly in first 2 days of the week (partly from des...

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium Country Cyprus Device iPhone 6, Win 10 laptop Operating System (iOS 12.4.8,  Windows 10) Settings: "show unavailable songs" is turned on   My Question or Issue 1. I...
  • Elena
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Like/dislike buttons on Release Radar/Discover Weekly have disappeared (again)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 The like and dislike buttons on my Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists have disappeared (again). This first occurred in late 2019 (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/D...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   The like and dislike buttons on my Discover Weekly and Release Radar playlists have disappeared (again). This first...
  • porscherain
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    Release Radar
  • 2 replies
  • 9 likes

Don't like button doesn't remove songs in Discover Weekly playlist

PlanFreeCountryUKOperating SystemWindows 10 desktop appMy Question or IssueWhen I'm listening to Discover Weekly songs and click 'Don't like' it greys out that song and skips to the next song as expected. However, when I close Spotify and re-open it ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country UK Operating System Windows 10 desktop app My Question or Issue When I'm listening to Discover Weekly songs and click 'Don't like' it greys out that song and skips to the nex...
  • ThisIsJesus
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
    don't like
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly outdated and no daily mixes

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceHP Envy 15Operating System Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi Spotify community, I have recently obtained Spotify premium and started using it. Had a free account for a while and didn't use it much. However, I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device HP Envy 15 Operating System  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi Spotify community,   I have recently obtained Spotify premium and...
  • oomjos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly playlist does not update

Dear Community, Some time ago, I had a peculiar issue with a strange device connected to my account. (I changed all the passwords etc. after it happend and didn't care to create an issue for that). This strange device listened to the music I DON'T LI...

• Casual Listener
  •  Dear Community,   Some time ago, I had a peculiar issue with a strange device connected to my account. (I changed all the passwords etc. after it happend and didn't care to create an iss...
  • enomay
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Discover Weekly
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes