Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: liked songs

Labels

Forum Posts

Desktop: Jam now available

Spotify is bringing Jam to the desktop app! 拾 ️ Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app. Although you can listen on your own, Jam in...

Start Jam Menu - Desktop App.png Queue Right Sidebar.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • pastasås
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 23 likes

Desktop: New "Now Playing View" sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new "Now Playing View" sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player to go along with the recently released "Your Library" sidebar. Together, the individually customizable design of these new views provides a richer experience, m...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • tunaman_jim
  • Gig Goer
  • 249 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 249 replies
  • 21 likes

New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar is rolling out to all desktop users now, so you will be seeing it soon if you haven't already. The new Your Library sidebar improves nav...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

[Troubleshooting] Windows

Having trouble with the Spotify desktop app? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help get things working again. What to try first Perform a soft reset (generally rebooting the device will suffice). If that doesn’t help, try a clean reinstall. Be sure to l...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Mac
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

Like a whole playlist

My Question or IssueI am after a button to like an entire playlist. This already exists for an entire album but not for a playlist. I basically want to combine all my playlists into my liked songs section and it will take ages to do eah song individu...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I am after a button to like an entire playlist. This already exists for an entire album but not for a playlist. I basically want to combine all my playlists into my liked songs ...
  • jkbwdr
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 25 likes
  • liked songs
  • 10 replies
  • 25 likes

Superuser Contribution My Liked Songs playlist is buggy, trying to export list of songs in playlist

My Liked Songs playlist has always been a bit buggy, takes ages to load on Windows, and have to wait quite a while for the playlist to load to play from it on Android. I think it's because I have 16,500 liked songs. The specific issue here is I wante...

• Regular
  • ...6,500 liked songs. The specific issue here is I wanted to use Exportify to get a list of all my liked songs. As the liked playlist isn't public I tried saving all my liked songs to a playlist and e...
  • Lyubka
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Issues with Desktop app on Windows 10

My Question or IssueHi, everyoneI've been having some issues with the Desktop app and the Web player. None of them let me play my liked songs. The only way I can listen to music is by clicking on my playlist, radios, etc (but just on the Web Player, ...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue Hi, everyone I've been having some issues with the Desktop app and the Web player. None of them let me play my liked songs. The only way I can listen to music is by clicking on...
  • borboletableue
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • desktop app
    empty
    liked songs
    Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unify liked songs in different editions of albums/singles

Hello everyone. Why doesn't a song appear liked in an album after I liked it as a single? The same thing with different editions such as deluxe etc. I understand that the metadata might differ, but the versions are clearly linked as the number of pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone.  Why doesn't a song appear liked in an album after I liked it as a single? The same thing with different editions such as deluxe etc.  I understand that the metadata might...
  • onceuponalucas
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • liked songs
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs not showing as liked on artist page (ALL DEVICES, NOT JUST DESKTOP)

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLITERALLY HAPPENING ON EVERY DEVICE I OWN (windows 10, android, ios, macbook) My Question or IssueSome artists not showing the liked tracks that are sitting in my liked tracks. Yes i've made sure it's not another album/etc.

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device LITERALLY HAPPENING ON EVERY DEVICE I OWN (windows 10, android, ios, macbook)   My Question or Issue Some artists not showing the liked tracks tha...
  • zjeffer
  • Regular
  • 30 replies
  • 21 likes
  • artist
    liked
    liked songs
  • 30 replies
  • 21 likes

Superuser Contribution Sync issue on Windows 10/11 Desktop App

PlanPremiumCountryIsraelDeviceDesktop PC & Galaxy Note 8Operating SystemWindows 11 & Android 9 My Question or IssueI use the Spotify app on both Windows and Android, and I noticed a perpetual bug where my liked songs do not correctly sync between the...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Premium Country Israel Device Desktop PC & Galaxy Note 8 Operating System Windows 11 & Android 9   My Question or Issue I use the Spotify app on both Windows and Android, ...
  • Kiril
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    liked songs
    Sync issue
    Windows 10 Application
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't sort music in artist's liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryPakistanDeviceSamsung Note 8Operating SystemWindows 10, Android My Question or IssueWhen I go to the artist page and see the liked songs for that artist, I can't sort the music.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Pakistan Device Samsung Note 8 Operating System Windows 10, Android   My Question or Issue When I go to the artist page and see the liked songs for that artist, I ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    artist
    liked songs
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Liked songs sync issues across devices

PlanPremiumCountryLithuaniaDeviceAsus Zenbook, Lenovo T460Operating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueHello everybody, So I've been using my Spotify account both on my personal laptop and my work laptop for a few months already, but recently I've n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Lithuania Device Asus Zenbook, Lenovo T460 Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hello everybody,   So I've been using my Spotify account both on my ...
  • kidykas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Searching in liked songs not working

PlanPremiumCountryHungaryDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHello.I used to search my liked songs with the filter above it. Now it is not working. I write an expression to the input field, and the mechanism could not find the song...

spoti1.PNG spoti2.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hungary Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hello. I used to search my liked songs with the filter above it. Now it is not working. I wri...
  • Előd
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    not working
    search filter
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to remove "greyed out" song from Liked Songs

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceSurface ProOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueThere are number of songs that are greyed out in my "Like Songs" list. I'm unable to un-like or remove the songs from the list. They also don't play. The Web Player, IOS,...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country US Device Surface Pro Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue There are number of songs that are greyed out in my "Like Songs" list.  I'm unable to un-like or...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Heart icon missing in premium account?

PlanPremiumCountryIndiaDeviceAndroid OnePlus 3TOperating SystemWindows 8.1 (64 bit) My Question or IssueI have been a longtime user of Spotify Free on desktop/ app and have been maintaining a consistent habit of "liking" songs by clicking the heart i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country India Device Android OnePlus 3T Operating System Windows 8.1 (64 bit)   My Question or Issue I have been a longtime user of Spotify Free on desktop/ app and have b...
  • Ramakant
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows app doesn't respond to play/pause when controlling another device

Device is a surface book 2, running the latest microsoft store version of spotify. The app loads all my playlists when starting up, except for my liked songs. When playing songs on my phone or any google home speakers, the app recognises that it's pl...

• Device is a surface book 2, running the latest microsoft store version of spotify. The app loads all my playlists when starting up, except for my liked songs. When playing songs on my phone or any go...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    network
    surface
    wifi
    Windows
    Windows 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see liked songs on desktop

PlanPremiumDeviceDell Operating System Windows My Question or IssueFor some reason since last week when I press "liked songs" on the desktop app it seems empty and all I see is "your liked songs will appear here" without the list. on my phone (Androi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Dell  Operating System  Windows  My Question or Issue For some reason since last week when I press "liked songs"  on the desktop app it seems empty and ...
  • sramler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    liked songs
    Windows 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Help] Liked songs and playlists are NOT loading, nothing plays. Only web player works.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceDesktop PCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueLiked songs are not showing and almost all songs either don't play or give me errors. All custom playlists don't play and nothing shows up. Album art doesn't load either...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Desktop PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Liked songs are not showing and almost all songs either don't play or give me errors. All cus...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • album art
    Help
    liked songs
    Playlists
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes