Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Windows 10

Labels

Forum Posts

Desktop: Jam now available

Spotify is bringing Jam to the desktop app! 拾 ️ Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app. Although you can listen on your own, Jam in...

Start Jam Menu - Desktop App.png Queue Right Sidebar.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • pastasås
  • Casual Listener
  • 66 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 66 replies
  • 23 likes

Desktop: New "Now Playing View" sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new "Now Playing View" sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player to go along with the recently released "Your Library" sidebar. Together, the individually customizable design of these new views provides a richer experience, m...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Edwardont
  • Casual Listener
  • 251 replies
  • 21 likes
  • 251 replies
  • 21 likes

New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar is rolling out to all desktop users now, so you will be seeing it soon if you haven't already. The new Your Library sidebar improves nav...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

[Troubleshooting] Windows

Having trouble with the Spotify desktop app? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help get things working again. What to try first Perform a soft reset (generally rebooting the device will suffice). If that doesn’t help, try a clean reinstall. Be sure to l...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Mac
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

Play/Pause programmable function on Razer synapse not working

I was trying to find a solution for my Razer deathadder, I set one of the programmable buttons as play/pause, but it worked once, then stopper working. I tried scouring the forums for solutions, but didn't find anything useful. I knew it wasn't a pro...

• Visitor
  • I was trying to find a solution for my Razer deathadder, I set one of the programmable buttons as play/pause, but it worked once, then stopper working. I tried scouring the forums for solutions, but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mouse
    play-pause
    razer
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows app doesn't respond to play/pause when controlling another device

Device is a surface book 2, running the latest microsoft store version of spotify. The app loads all my playlists when starting up, except for my liked songs. When playing songs on my phone or any google home speakers, the app recognises that it's pl...

• Device is a surface book 2, running the latest microsoft store version of spotify. The app loads all my playlists when starting up, except for my liked songs. When playing songs on my phone or any go...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • liked songs
    network
    surface
    wifi
    Windows
    Windows 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am having problems with local files

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 6s Plus, Acer Aspire 1 laptop)Operating System(iOS 13, Windows 10)My Question or IssueThe local files aren’t syncing properly, I add them to a playlist and the downloading arrows are grey. They don’t show up on my iP...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country UK Device (iPhone 6s Plus, Acer Aspire 1 laptop) Operating System (iOS 13, Windows 10) My Question or Issue The local files aren’t syncing properly, I add them t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Desktop app playlist numbers don't match with iOS app

Plan - PremiumCountry - RO DeviceWindows 10 Laptop; iPhone XOperating SystemWindows 10; iOS 13.3.1 On the iPhone app it seems that my playlists are up to date with songs that I've added. On desktop it seems to be stuck on a number from a week ago.I'v...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan - Premium Country - RO   Device Windows 10 Laptop; iPhone X Operating System Windows 10; iOS 13.3.1   On the iPhone app it seems that my playlists are up to date with songs t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    playlist number
    Windows 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound stops when stopping with bluetooth

Hi,I'm running Spotify Desktop for Windows (with Premium, but irrelevant) on a DELL Latitude 5490 with Windows 10, along with a wireless headset connected via Bluetooth.When stopping the music (either from the app or the headset), the whole sound of ...

• Hi, I'm running Spotify Desktop for Windows (with Premium, but irrelevant) on a DELL Latitude 5490 with Windows 10, along with a wireless headset connected via Bluetooth. When stopping the music (e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bluetooth
    sound loss
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Won't Change Profile Picture

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have been trying to change my profile picture on Spotify and it will not change or update. When I "change" my profile picture it shows the image at first, but then imme...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have been trying to change my profile picture on Spotify and it will not change or update. W...
  • playlistsunite
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    profile picture
    Windows 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify desktop windows does not respond when open, ram consumption increases and closes by itself

PlanoPremiumPaísBrasil DispositivoNotebook DellSistema operacionalWindows 10 Minha pergunta ou problemaWhen trying to open the spotify application on my computer, it already opens with black screen and "not responding" information, a few seconds late...

• Visitor
  • Plano Premium País Brasil   Dispositivo Notebook Dell Sistema operacional Windows 10   Minha pergunta ou problema When trying to open the spotify application on my computer, it a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unsort "Your Top Songs" playlist

Plan - PremiumCountry -UKDevice - PCOperating System -Windows 10 (Windows Store) My Question or Issue Hi everyone,I sorted my "Your Yop Songs 2019" playlist by title, now I can't unsort the playlist and see what my top song order is. On other playlis...

• Plan - Premium Country -UK Device - PC Operating System -Windows 10 (Windows Store)   My Question or Issue   Hi everyone, I sorted my "Your Yop Songs 2019" playlist by title, now I ...
  • juanjamon
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't see liked songs on desktop

PlanPremiumDeviceDell Operating System Windows My Question or IssueFor some reason since last week when I press "liked songs" on the desktop app it seems empty and all I see is "your liked songs will appear here" without the list. on my phone (Androi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Dell  Operating System  Windows  My Question or Issue For some reason since last week when I press "liked songs"  on the desktop app it seems empty and ...
  • sramler
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    liked songs
    Windows 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't uninstall Microsoft Store version manually or with tools

I have a Windows 10 with the Microsoft Store version of Spotify installed, and I can't uninstall it. It appears in the Windows' "Add and remove programs" list, but clicking Uninstall only makes it disappear from the list, and when you click the Deskt...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Windows 10 with the Microsoft Store version of Spotify installed, and I can't uninstall it. It appears in the Windows' "Add and remove programs" list, but clicking Uninstall only makes it di...
  • Vornaskotti
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Microsoft Store
    Uninstall
    Windows 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Mode on Windows

Plan- PremiumCountry- USA Operating System Windows 10,etc My Question or IssueI cannot get my Spotify desktop app off online mode. I have re-installed and tried everything and it is not working. I can easily use the web launcher so why won't the desk...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan- Premium Country- USA   Operating System  Windows 10,etc   My Question or Issue I cannot get my Spotify desktop app off online mode. I have re-installed and tried ever...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Access
    offline mode
    Windows 10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically skips songs.

Hi there, PlanPremium The app version of Spotify1.1.20.510.g7d28aaaa CountryThe Netherlands DeviceASUS VivoBook Pro 15 N580GD Operating SystemWindows 10 Enterprise Version: 1909 Brief description of the issueSpotify web- and app player skips songs wh...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi there,   Plan Premium   The app version of Spotify 1.1.20.510.g7d28aaaa   Country The Netherlands   Device ASUS VivoBook Pro 15 N580GD   Operating Sy...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • app player
    skip songs
    Web Player
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume randomly going back up after being aadjusted

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10Randomly while im playing a game or browsing the internet, my spotify volume bar will adjust itself to the volume it was at when it first opened (which is the max volume).

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country USA Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10 Randomly while im playing a game or browsing the internet, my spotify volume bar will adjust itself to the volume i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Volume Control
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Breaks my WiFi

PlanPremiumCountrySouth AfricaDeviceDell laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIf I run The Spotify App or stream from directly from the site my WiFi stops working, no connectivity, dropped packets on PING. But if I listen on my phone,...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa Device Dell laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue If I run The Spotify App or stream from directly from the site my WiFi stops wor...
  • illky
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Windows 10
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Windows buttons (queue, devices, volume and fullscreen) do not work

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10Version1.1.16.522.g55a4b852 My Question or IssueBelow a certain Y pixel position on my monitor, the 4 controls in the bottom right of the app are no longer active and cannot be used. If the window...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country UK Device PC Operating System Windows 10 Version 1.1.16.522.g55a4b852   My Question or Issue Below a certain Y pixel position on my monitor, the 4 controls in th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently played not changing

Plan PremiumCountryUKDeviceSurface book 2Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueOn both the windows store app and installing seperately my recently played is not changing and hasnt changed for a while, I have reinstalled both versions without...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Country UK Device Surface book 2 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue On both the windows store app and installing seperately my recently played is not...
  • morgan2001b
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows 10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! When ı am open Spotify Windows(Desktop), my pc freezes

PlanFreeCountryTurkeyDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen ı open Spotify, ı can't use my pc. Everything freezes. I've been having this problem for a day.

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country Turkey Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When ı open Spotify, ı can't use my pc. Everything freezes. I've been having this problem...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Windows 10
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play over bluetooth

PlanPremiumCountryUKDeviceLenovo ideapad 310Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueRecently, whenever I connect my laptop to a bluetooth device ie. speaker or headphones, audio coming from spotify will play out of my laptop speaker rather tha...

• Plan Premium Country UK Device Lenovo ideapad 310 Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Recently, whenever I connect my laptop to a bluetooth device ie. speaker or headpho...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Bluetooth problems
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it a way to ask Cortana to save the currently playing song to the library?

PlanPremiumDeviceDesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueIs it a way to ask Cortana to save the currently playing song to the library? Button Save to your Liked Songs makes the same. It is very comfortable to use Spotify with Corata whi...

• Plan Premium Device Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Is it a way to ask Cortana to save the currently playing song to the library? Button Save to your Liked Son...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cortana
    Windows 10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cortana doesn't work properly after reboot

PlanFree/PremiumCountryAustraliaDeviceSurface Pro 4Operating SystemWindows 10 Lastest update My Question or IssueHi, I've spent a long time trying to get Cortana to work with Spotify. I've updated my Windows PC to the latest version, changed the lang...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Australia Device Surface Pro 4 Operating System Windows 10 Lastest update   My Question or Issue Hi, I've spent a long time trying to get Cortana to work with...
  • lennard2
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cortana
    Cortana Windows 10
    Microsoft Surface Pro
    Windows 10
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes