Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Windows 7

Labels

Forum Posts

Desktop: Jam now available

Spotify is bringing Jam to the desktop app! 拾 ️ Now you can start or join a listening party with your friends, family, colleagues, and classmates, with the Spotify desktop app in addition to the mobile app. Although you can listen on your own, Jam in...

Start Jam Menu - Desktop App.png Queue Right Sidebar.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • alexjamesbutler
  • 44 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 17 likes

Desktop: New "Now Playing View" sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new "Now Playing View" sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player to go along with the recently released "Your Library" sidebar. Together, the individually customizable design of these new views provides a richer experience, m...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • vadfasfd
  • Casual Listener
  • 234 replies
  • 19 likes
  • 234 replies
  • 19 likes

New Your Library sidebar

Spotify is introducing a new Your Library sidebar in the desktop app and Web Player. The new Your Library sidebar is rolling out to all desktop users now, so you will be seeing it soon if you haven't already. The new Your Library sidebar improves nav...

Sidebar Tips.png Desktop Sidebar Compact View.png Compact Layout.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

[Troubleshooting] Windows

Having trouble with the Spotify desktop app? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help get things working again. What to try first Perform a soft reset (generally rebooting the device will suffice). If that doesn’t help, try a clean reinstall. Be sure to l...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes
  • Mac
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 26 likes

FAQ: Spotify for Windows 10 app

Hey folks, we've outlined some of the common questions you might have about the Windows 10 app now available. Please post in this board if you have any other questions. Q: Why can’t I see Spotify in the Windows 10 store? A: Spotify for Windows store ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 33 likes
  • Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution My user overview is empty to myself and friends

PlanFreeCountry PortugalDeviceDesktop (Toshiba)Operating SystemWindows 7, 64 bits My Question or Issue My "user overview" is empty, both to me and to my friends. It just displays "no recent activity" when the user profile is opened. My friends also s...

empty.jpg
  • Plan Free Country  Portugal Device Desktop (Toshiba) Operating System Windows 7, 64 bits   My Question or Issue  My "user overview" is empty, both to me and to my friends. It...
  • ulaisyah
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    empty
    free plan
    Friends
    user
    Windows 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot add some local files to a playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceWindows PC Desktop appOperating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueSuddenly I have been having an issue adding local files to an existing playlist. I added new songs to the local folder, synced the folder to Spotify, and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device Windows PC Desktop app Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Suddenly I have been having an issue adding local files to an existing ...
  • Mihail
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • .mp3
    Desktop
    local files
    Windows
    Windows 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution [Windows 7] App crashes every time when clicking any 'play' button for the 2nd time after launching.

Operating SystemWindows 7 App Version 1.1.39.612.g1e7e78a4 My Question or IssueAfter recent update app started crashing when clicking on any play button for the second time after launching the app. It doesn't happen when you click play button for the...

• Casual Listener
  • Operating System Windows 7   App Version 1.1.39.612.g1e7e78a4   My Question or Issue After recent update app started crashing when clicking on any play button for the second time af...
  • Manuja
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Crash
    Windows 7
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Desktop Spotify STOPPED WORKING on Windows 7 ???

PlanPremium CountryBrazil DeviceDesktop Windows Operating SystemWindows 7 So, a couple days ago my Spotify stopped playing tracks. I'll press play and the whole software will basically freeze. When I open the Task Manager, I see four or five instance...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Country Brazil   Device Desktop Windows   Operating System Windows 7   So, a couple days ago my Spotify stopped playing tracks. I'll press play and the ...
  • SoundMan
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Desktop Windows
    freeze
    Windows 7
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Desktop Spotify STOPPED WORKING for Windows 7 ???

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceDesktop WindowsOperating SystemWindows 7 So, a couple days ago my Spotify stopped playing tracks. I'll press play and the whole software will basically freeze. When I open the Task Manager, I see four or five instances o...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Desktop Windows Operating System Windows 7   So, a couple days ago my Spotify stopped playing tracks. I'll press play and the whole software will basi...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop Windows
    freeze
    Windows 7
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution after update desktop app for windows 7 DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

PlanPREMIUMCountryBRAZILDeviceDESKTOP COMPUTER Operating SystemWINDOWS7 My Question or IssueAfter update desktop app for Windows 7 the software does not work at all - completely out of order / MALFUNCTION. I tried to reinstall the desktop app softwar...

• Visitor
  •   Plan PREMIUM Country BRAZIL Device DESKTOP COMPUTER   Operating System WINDOWS7   My Question or Issue After update desktop app for Windows 7 the software does not work a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • app desktop
    UPDATE MALFUNCTION
    Windows 7
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Memory leak - High RAM usage on Windows 7

DeviceLenovo Thinkpad P50Operating SystemWindows 7 My Question or IssueHey,I'm using spotify at work and it takes a lot of my RAM.Here on the screenshot you can see that it takes almost 1.5 Go of RAM !I'm keeping it open for long period of time so I ...

Sans titre.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Device Lenovo Thinkpad P50 Operating System Windows 7   My Question or Issue Hey, I'm using spotify at work and it takes a lot of my RAM. Here on the screenshot you can see that it tak...
  • Matthieu42
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • memory leak
    Ram
    Windows 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs not playing on Windows 7, reinstalled several times already

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceWindows PCOperating SystemWindows 7My Question or IssueHello, I've been an avid spotify user going on 5 years now and for the past couple months I have been having to deal with crippling issues on the Windows 7 client which is...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country USA Device Windows PC Operating System Windows 7 My Question or Issue Hello,   I've been an avid spotify user going on 5 years now and for the past couple months I h...
  • Ellistan
  • Music Fan
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    not playing
    Windows
    Windows 7
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

ONGOING ERROR AT REBOOT: The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) ..Many Affected!

I get error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)" on shutdown of windows on any shutdown or restart/reboot of Windows. This is a real issue (and super-annoying), partly because it interferes with automatic Windows Updates etc. ...

• Music Fan
  • I get error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)" on shutdown of windows on any shutdown or restart/reboot of Windows.   This is a real issue (and super-annoying), partl...
  • firewall1
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0xc0000022
    customers getting irate
    problem
    reboot
    unable to start
    Unsolved
    Windows 7
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify Installer stopped working - CANT install

Country Poland Operating SystemWindows 7 PC My Question or Issue I am trying to install spotify installer, but it stops to work. Downloaded the full installer from this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/how-to-install-spotify-i...

• Country  Poland   Operating System Windows 7 PC   My Question or Issue  I am trying to install spotify installer, but it stops to work. Downloaded the full installer from t...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Windows 7
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Autoplay will not switch off

Plan PremiumCountry USADevice HP Envy 750-175se DTOperating System Windows 7My Question or IssueAuto play continues to play despite being switched off in settings?

• Regular
  • Plan  Premium Country  USA Device  HP Envy 750-175se DT Operating System  Windows 7 My Question or Issue Auto play continues to play despite being switched off in settin...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • autoplay
    Windows 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Black screen in Chrome

Hi, again I'm having problem with the spotify web player in chrome in windows 7.When opening https://play.spotify.com/browse it immediately switches to https://open.spotify.com/browse/featured and shows the well known content for a fraction of a seco...

• Regular
  • Hi,   again I'm having problem with the spotify web player in chrome in windows 7. When opening https://play.spotify.com/browse it immediately switches to https://open.spo...
  • PanPaukan
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows 7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes