Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Familiy Account

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

payment method in INDONESIA

PlanFreeCountry INDONESIADeviceSAMSUNGOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issueare there any method beside credit card payment method in indonesia to pay premium for family ?N.B: i dont have any credit card and i dont like to have any credit card....

• ...remium for family ? N.B: i dont have any credit card and i dont like to have any credit card. And sorry for my bad english  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

My family and I have a Family Plan and we recently change the credit card for paying it and it got us all out of the plan, receiving an email that Spotify can't verify our address...we tried receiving the nvitation again but it doesn't work

• My family and I have a Family Plan and we recently change the credit card for paying it and it got us all out of the plan, receiving an email that Spotify can't verify our address...we tried r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • adress
    Familiy Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Nombre erroneo de Titular Family Premium

Hola, tengo el problema de que al enviar una invitacion, da la bienvenida a la familia de otra persona, uno de los que esta ya en la lista, y no a mi nombre siendo que soy yo el titular. Como se soluciona? Gracias

• Hola, tengo el problema de que al enviar una invitacion, da la bienvenida a la familia de otra persona, uno de los que esta ya en la lista, y no a mi nombre siendo que soy yo el titular. Como se solu...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
    Free
    Nombre
    Pago
    Premium
    Titular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot add a member of my family to the family premium

I am paying for a famlily premium pack, I added two members but I cannot add a third member. I sent her several times an invitation but she never received it.

• I am paying for a famlily premium pack, I added two members but I cannot add a third member. I sent her several times an invitation but she never received it. 
  • Jacquelinehowe
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant add members

Already asked this question earlier but still no answer.I've tried to add a new family member to this account, tried it also with another family member. The e-mail adres @live didnt get a intivite but the @gmail.com did. Is there a problem with the m...

• Casual Listener
  • Already asked this question earlier but still no answer. I've tried to add a new family member to this account, tried it also with another family member. The e-mail adres @live didnt get a i...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Familiy Account
    Family Member
    famliy account
    mail
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution The invitations on a Familiar Plan has not been received

I just created the account and invite the members of my family, but the have not receive the mail with the invitation neither in the mailbox or the spam box. How can I contact with spotify for that?

• I just created the account and invite the members of my family, but the have not receive the mail with the invitation neither in the mailbox or the spam box. How can I contact with spotify for that?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
    Invitation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the name of Family... perhaps

I have been a spotify user for quite a while and got fed up of sharing the app with my kids and wife. My kids, although teenagers do not use social media or email but do like music and as a family we discuss and share music all the time. Sounds like ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been a spotify user for quite a while and got fed up of sharing the app with my kids and wife. My kids, although teenagers do not use social media or email but do like music and as a family w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes