Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Family Invites

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Spotify Family

I have Spotify premium, which I listen to on my iPhone and Echo. I've got my two kids an Echo each for Christmas and want to upgrade to Spotify Family so we can all listen to music at the same time (and no-one can then argue over who gets to listen w...

• I have Spotify premium, which I listen to on my iPhone and Echo.  I've got my two kids an Echo each for Christmas and want to upgrade to Spotify Family so we can all listen to music at the s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Echo
    Family Invites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It doesn’t work

I did not realize about the verification of my account and now it does not let me go back into the family plan, even if i follow the steps of the help page..why it doesn’t work????? PlanFamily Country MexicoDevice Macbook Air

• I did not realize about the verification of my account and now it does not let me go back into the family plan, even if i follow the steps of the help page.. why it doesn’t work?????   P...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Fam
    Family Invite Email
    Family Invites
    Verification of family address
    Verificaton
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No invite option available from accounts page for Premium Family acc

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and helPremiumCountry AustraliaDevicephone and laptopOperating SystemWindows 10, Android 9 My Question or Issue Upgraded to Premium Family, n...

• Casual Listener
  • ...indows 10, Android 9   My Question or Issue  Upgraded to Premium Family, no option to invite family members from accounts page, just get redirected to new registration page?
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error Code 603

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryMalaysiaDeviceiPhone 8 PlusOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or IssueI change my plan to the Premium for Family and invited my sister to join. We lived in the same address, but when she accepted the invitation, filled in...

• Plan Premium for Family Country Malaysia Device iPhone 8 Plus Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue I change my plan to the Premium for Family and invited my sister to join. W...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Error 603
    Family Invites
    Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My wife can't join the family account

PlanFamily PremiumCountry France DeviceiPhone XOperating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue My wife use a different laptop but Spotify says she can't join my subscription. I don't understand what is wrong. It has been months we would like to solve thi...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  France  Device iPhone X Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  My wife use a different laptop but Spotify says she can't join my s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family account adress

I have a premium family account and after we have been using for a year, suddunlly all my family members got kicked out of the account. I send them multiple invitations however when they click on the JOIN TO FAMILY button, the sitre asks for home adr...

• I have a premium family account and after we have been using for a year, suddunlly all my family members got kicked out of the account. I send them multiple invitations however when they click on t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription invite doesn’t work

im trying to get my mum on my family subscription, but it just says (after I filled everything out) that she cannot join this family plan. We previously lived in Spain (now in Sweden) it was **bleep** to change the country and I do not want to start ...

• Casual Listener
  •    im trying to get my mum on my family subscription, but it just says (after I filled everything out) that she cannot join this family plan. We previously lived in Spain (now in Sweden) i...
  • Karrobel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Invites
    Other
    Student
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution invitation problem to Family plan

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevice( 6s)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue Hello, my invited user to family plan cannot get acceptance on the plan when she fill the form at the acceptance form coming with the link at invitation. She faces "the...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Turkey Device ( 6s) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  Hello, my invited user to family plan cannot get acceptance on the plan when she f...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to complete invite for spotify family premium.

My hubby had premium with third party. He cancelled it and tried to accept my invite to the family plan. Keeps saying he has to cancel. Third party confirmed cancelled and he is not able to use his premium. how can we fix this? Does he have to delete...

• Casual Listener
  • My hubby had premium with third party. He cancelled it and tried to accept my invite to the family plan. Keeps saying he has to cancel. Third party confirmed cancelled and he is not able to use his p...
  • blondie1216
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
    third party integration
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify me advierte que quitaran a una persona que yo agregue al plan familiar

Esta persona vive en mi casa, yo la agregue. Adjunto en este post hay una captua del correo, revisar este "centro de ayuda" que menciona el correo no sirvio para absolutamente nada, como lo resuelvo?

• Casual Listener
  • Esta persona vive en mi casa, yo la agregue. Adjunto en este post hay una captua del correo, revisar este "centro de ayuda" que menciona el correo no sirvio para absolutamente nada, como lo resu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes