Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Family Member

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution How do you re-add a family member back to family premium

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceIPhone/WindowsOperating SystemiOS My Question or Issue I had a family member who lives with me on my family premium and I accidently deleted them off, we have tried to re-add them back through sending an invite through to t...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device IPhone/Windows Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  I had a family member who lives with me on my family premium and I accidently d...
  • Andrew162
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family account lost members thank you
    Family Invite Email
    Family Member
    Family member removed
    Family Plan Issue
    Premium
    re-adding
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-enter a member of a family plan

Hi, I am a member of a family plan. When my brother was introducing our house address he entered the wrong address. How can I fix this issue? If I exclude in from the plan and send him the invitation again will this fix the issue? PlanPremium family ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I am a member of a family plan. When my brother was introducing our house address he entered the wrong address. How can I fix this issue?    If I exclude in from the p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family member

I have family plan and i have 4 members and everything goes well but when i added 5th member i can send invitation but person can`t join to my family

• Casual Listener
  • I have family plan and i have 4 members and everything goes well but when i added 5th member i can send invitation but person can`t join to my family 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account disabled due to location issue

PlanFamily Subscription Country DeviceiPhone 8 Operating System(iOS 10, emui) My Question or IssueMy dad, sister and I have been kicked out of the Family Plan my mom set up for all of us. When we try to sign up for it again using a different invitati...

• Plan Family Subscription  Country   Device iPhone 8  Operating System (iOS 10, emui)    My Question or Issue My dad, sister and I have been kicked out of the Family...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

is it possible have different library and playlists for all the members of premium family account

PlanPremiumItaly DeviceSamsung S8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I just acquired a premium family account but my library contains album that my daughter selected. Is it possible to have different libraries?

•   Plan Premium Italy   Device Samsung S8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  I just acquired a premium family account but my library contains album that m...
  • asyoung5555
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Como sair do plano família de alguém?

Uma pessoa está maliciosamente me impedindo de sair do plano família dela; ela não quer me remover dele e eu não consigo sair. Alguém sabe alguma solução? Urgente!

• Uma pessoa está maliciosamente me impedindo de sair do plano família dela; ela não quer me remover dele e eu não consigo sair. Alguém sabe alguma solução? Urgente!
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiar
    Family Member
    Premium
    PROBLEMAS
    sair
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Fail to add a family member (Premium Account - same ZIP Code)

Hello, I'm a Spotify user from Brazil, and I'm trying to add my wife to my Premium Account, but when she tries to complete the subscription (after clicking the link sent to her) she receives an error message (Operation failed - not completed) with no...

• Hello,   I'm a Spotify user from Brazil, and I'm trying to add my wife to my Premium Account, but when she tries to complete the subscription (after clicking the link sent to her) she receives...
  • TomKoningCygnus
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • CEP
    Family Member
    Premium
    same ZIP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't kick a Familymember/ Loschung eines Familienmembers geht nicht

Hey there,my brotheres account was hacked, so I want to kick his account until this Problem is solved. But I can't kick his account out of the family ... for my Mom and Dad it is possible, but my brothers account can't get deletet from the family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, my brotheres account was hacked, so I want to kick his account until this Problem is solved. But I can't kick his account out of the family ... for my Mom and Dad it is possible, but my b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
    kicked out
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to join family accout

Hi there, my husband is unable to join my family account.After accepting the invitation and entering the address he gets the error message "unable to join family account".Maybe we entered the address differently? But I am unable to see what I entered...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   my husband is unable to join my family account. After accepting the invitation and entering the address he gets the error message "unable to join family account". Maybe we e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant add members

Already asked this question earlier but still no answer.I've tried to add a new family member to this account, tried it also with another family member. The e-mail adres @live didnt get a intivite but the @gmail.com did. Is there a problem with the m...

• Casual Listener
  • Already asked this question earlier but still no answer. I've tried to add a new family member to this account, tried it also with another family member. The e-mail adres @live didnt get a i...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Familiy Account
    Family Member
    famliy account
    mail
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! [Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

so... my father paid for the family spotify premium but he put his office address and i didnt knew that, so i put my home address, when i realize that I recived the e-mail, saying that the address was incorrect, it was too late and now i dont have sp...

• so... my father paid for the family spotify premium but he put his office address and i didnt knew that, so i put my home address, when i realize that I recived the e-mail, saying that the address w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • address
    Family Member
    PREMIUM INTRODUCTION OFFER
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes