Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Family payment

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium payment problem for family

Hello there. I am a long time premium family user. I have updated my payment plan on my credit card change but I am getting warnings that the payment was unsuccessful. my card is open to foreign transactions and online transactions. I tried 3 differe...

• Hello there. I am a long time premium family user. I have updated my payment plan on my credit card change but I am getting warnings that the payment was unsuccessful. my card is open to f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription error

PremiumCountry uk Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I recently lost my debit card which resulted in me having to renew my subscription. Unfortunately without th...

• ...ost my debit card which resulted in me having to renew my subscription. Unfortunately without thinking I rushed through the payment and paid for premium WITHOUT the family option. (Had the family one a...
  • Corleyo
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family account - members still paying for individual Premium accounts

Hi, My family and I have been using Spotify Premium for Family for approx 6 months. I own this plan. We were all on seperate Premium accounts prior to this. Since we switched to the Family subscription, I pay the Family subscription rate, but my Fami...

• Hi,    My family and I have been using Spotify Premium for Family for approx 6 months. I own this plan. We were all on seperate Premium accounts prior to this.    Since we s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family payment
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes