Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Family Plan

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution family member invitation I sent shows another owner profile

I'm trying to send an invitation to my father to join the family member but when he is filling the gaps to be part of it after accepting the invitation, it shows in the congratulation phrase that my cousin is sending him the invitation to join his fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to send an invitation to my father to join the family member but when he is filling the gaps to be part of it after accepting the invitation, it shows in the congratulation phrase that m...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch between family plans?

My Question or IssueI had this family plan with my roommates then I asked my admin to remove me from the plan and I moved back to my home. Now I want to join my real family's family plan but I couldn't so as my brother. Does anyone knows why ?PlanFre...

• My Question or Issue I had this family plan with my roommates then I asked my admin to remove me from the plan and I moved back to my home. Now I want to join my real family's family plan but I c...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Signing up for Spotify Family plan in South Korea.

PlanSpotify FamilyCountry South Korea (Bank in US)My Question or IssuePart of my family lives in South Korea but my bank and Spotify account are based in the US. Will I be able to start a family plan with the people who live with me in Korea even tho...

• Plan Spotify Family Country  South Korea (Bank in US) My Question or Issue Part of my family lives in South Korea but my bank and Spotify account are based in the US. Will I be able to s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    international
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

PlanPremiumCountry SPAINDeviceHP Pavilion laptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi everyone,My flatmate can't get the FamilyPlan. She is now living with me (I invited her to the Fam. Plan last month, when I started the subscription). ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  SPAIN Device HP Pavilion laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi everyone, My flatmate can't get the FamilyPlan. She is now l...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Saying to to a family invite

PlanFamilyCountry CanadaDevicePC/AndroidOperating SystemWindows 10/Pie My Question or IssueRidiculous question, but save for just waiting it out is there a way to say no to a family plan invite? Person emailing me to join there plan is someone I want...

•   Plan Family Country  Canada Device PC/Android Operating System Windows 10/Pie  My Question or Issue Ridiculous question, but save for just waiting it out is there a way t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All family members accounts have reverted to FREE after 2 years

Family PlanPremiumCanada iPhone, iPads I have been a premium subscriber for a number of years. Within the last couple of years I switched to the family plan and added my 2 kids and wife. For some reason all of their playlists have been removed and it...

• Family Plan Premium Canada   iPhone, iPads   I have been a premium subscriber for a number of years. Within the last couple of years I switched to the family plan and added my 2 k...
  • ZullyB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family member removed
    Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan in Israel

Hi. Any update about family premium plan in Israel? Any reason it is not an option yet? Thanks. PlanPremiumCountry Israel My Question or Issue

• Hi. Any update about family premium plan in Israel? Any reason it is not an option yet?    Thanks.  Plan Premium Country  Israel      My Question or I...
  • Keanu_C
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 7 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving

My daughter goes off to college at the end of August. What happens to the family plan when she is no longer at my address. Do we have to advise Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  •       My daughter goes off to college at the end of August. What happens to the family plan when she is no longer at my address. Do we have to advise Spotify?    
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't recieve family plan invite

PlanPremiumCountry USADevice Operating System My Question or Issue My family has recently gottent the family plan and are trying to add me to the account. However, I am not recieving any of the invites. Please help!

• Plan Premium Country  USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue  My family has recently gottent the family plan and are trying to add me to the a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

PlanFamily Countrycanada I phone 6s My Question or Issuefamily plan doesn’t work it’s exactly the same as premium but only one person can listen at a time and I feel like I am not getting what I am paying for and emails are not received also I have b...

157C3C09-9F60-420E-BAFB-0C5BEA1AAA0B.jpeg
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Family  Country canada  I phone 6s   My Question or Issue family plan doesn’t work it’s exactly the same as premium but only one person can listen at a time and I feel l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Music] HiFi Quality - Lossless Streaming 16bit 44.1khz

PlanPremiumCountry Dominican RepublocDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue I have a Premium account and I want to change it to a Family Premium one. Will it change from one to another or will both be charged?

• Casual Listener
  • ...t to a Family Premium one. Will it change from one to another or will both be charged?
  • Florangel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Premium
    Premium Familiar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan not recognized as premium

Plan: family plan Country: USA Device: iPhone 8 Operating System: latest from Apple My Question or Issue: I have a family plan, which I think is a premium account. However, I am not being recognized as a premium Spotify member through my Google Home ...

• Plan: family plan    Country: USA   Device: iPhone 8   Operating System: latest from Apple    My Question or Issue: I have a family plan, which I t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Premium
    rejected
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member is unable to join Family plan

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceAnyOperating SystemAndroid Nougat, Windows 10, etc. My Question or IssueI'm trying to add my mother (an old lady) to my family plan, but despite filling every form item (I filled them about 10 times now), I just get a me...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Any Operating System Android Nougat, Windows 10, etc.   My Question or Issue I'm trying to add my mother (an old lady) to my family plan, but d...
  • Youkko
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium subscription switched back to free after successful payment

PlanPremiumCountry HungaryDeviceall platformsOperating Systemall platforms My Question or Issue I'm in a family plan with my parents and as of today all the three individual accounts have been set back to Free. We also have an email which proves that...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Hungary Device all platforms Operating System all platforms   My Question or Issue  I'm in a family plan with my parents and as of today all the three i...
  • BlaMeese
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo as a family plan member

PlanPremium / Family Country AustriaDeviceAndroid / Windows My Question or Issue It would be very much apprechiated when you allow the music streaming feature for all members in the spotify family plan. I do not understant why this is prohibited. It ...

•   Plan Premium / Family  Country  Austria Device Android / Windows     My Question or Issue  It would be very much apprechiated when you allow the music s...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan
    Streaming Issue
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I live in the same house, but can't join the Family Plan

My brother joined the Family Plan almost one year ago, but nobody in my house can join him. I joined once, but I didn't confirm the adress after one week (the e-mail went to my **bleep** box, I didn't see). Now, doesn't matter how much I tried, (I ev...

• My brother joined the Family Plan almost one year ago, but nobody in my house can join him. I joined once, but I didn't confirm the adress after one week (the e-mail went to my **bleep** box, I d...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    plan
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan issue no post code showing

Hi so today I just changed over from premium to family plan so I can add my girlfriend as when I'm at work listening to Spotify if she uses Google home it turns off my music. So I thought I'd get it for both of us. We both love in the same address we...

• Hi so today I just changed over from premium to family plan so I can add my girlfriend as when I'm at work listening to Spotify if she uses Google home it turns off my music. So I thought I'd get i...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    family plan invite email
    no post code
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't connect to the family plan of my Family!!

My family member sent me the invitation. When I complete all the file and click "Sent", it says I can not connect to this family plan. All the files are filled correctly. same Street name and same street number. Same post code. I don't understan. Wha...

• Casual Listener
  • My family member sent me the invitation. When I complete all the file and click "Sent", it says I can not connect to this family plan. All the files are filled correctly. same Street name and same s...
  • raging_kirby
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Family Plan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel my partaking in Family plan?

Hi, I am on someone else's Family plan and have moved home. How do I unsubsribe? I would prefer to do it on my end instead of asking the main account owner to remove me.

• Hi, I am on someone else's Family plan and have moved home. How do I unsubsribe? I would prefer to do it on my end instead of asking the main account owner to remove me.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On Friends and Family but now want own account

Am currently part of my Family account but now want my own.Will I lose my playlists or can i just change subscription? Thanks

•   Am currently part of my Family account but now want my own. Will I lose my playlists or can i just change subscription?   Thanks
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes