Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Family premium account

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Using different accounts in family premium on google home

I have a family premium account and we have google home. How do I get it to recognise individual users? For example, I want the daily lists associated with my music preferences. For some reason it picks my husbands lists when I request. Also if I’m p...

• I have a family premium account and we have google home. How do I get it to recognise individual users? For example, I want the daily lists associated with my music preferences. For some reason it p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family premium account
    family premium help support
    Google Home
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for family not working!

PlanPremium for FamilyNetherlands All Devices As a family we have a Premium Family account. Although we have paid, it's not working! And because it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact Spotify directly (no customer support? wth!) I have to use this forum. This i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Netherlands  All Devices   As a family we have a Premium Family account. Although we have paid, it's not working! And because it is IMPOSSIBLE to contact S...
  • imshinra
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 10 replies
  • 7 likes

Going from Premium to Premium for Family in South Africa

Hi There, I am in South Africa and have a premium account. I want to upgrade / move to a family account however cant seem to find the info to do so. All links / pages I am directed to end in an error page 404 . Please can someone point me in the righ...

•   Hi There,    I am in South Africa and have a premium account. I want to upgrade / move to a family account however cant seem to find the info to do so. All links / pages I am d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Family premium account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Combining another account for Premium

I have purchased premium and I’ve loved it, yet i wanted family premium for 12.99 so my handsome Fiancé could use his Spotify - free account - without ads. I could not figure out how to add his account to my family plan so he didn’t lose his playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • I have purchased premium and I’ve loved it, yet i wanted family premium for 12.99 so my handsome Fiancé could use his Spotify - free account - without ads. I could not figure out how to add his a...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Combine
    Family premium account
    Other
    Premium
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My husband is not allowed to join our family spotify

Hey, For the 5th time my husband is being denied from our family subscription on spotify. We do live in the samee adress, we do have the same surname, so why does it is happening? Last month I've run a test and joined myself with different email to m...

• Hey,   For the 5th time my husband is being denied from our family subscription on spotify. We do live in the samee adress, we do have the same surname, so why does it is happening?   L...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family Access not working

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Czech RepublicDeviceiPhone SE My Question or IssueThe invitation from my wife is not working even though it worked in the past. I tried several times, my wife tried to cancel invite and re-sent it, however it still does not ...

•   Plan Family Premium Country  Czech Republic Device iPhone SE   My Question or Issue The invitation from my wife is not working even though it worked in the past. I tried s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with my family premium

hello,I shared a account with my mom but I couldn’t listen music at the same time she did, so we made an family account so that we both can listen music at the same time. For a few weeks this worked but now I can’t listen music at the same time as my...

• hello, I shared a account with my mom but I couldn’t listen music at the same time she did,  so we made an family account so that we both can listen music at the same time. For a few weeks t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • can not listen at the same time with my mom
    Family premium account
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Potify Premium Family, can not listen on two devices at once ?

I have an Spotify Premium family account and invited my wife and kids but every time the second person wants to listen to music he gets the message that spotify is in use on an other device would you like to continue ?How can I change this ?

• I have an Spotify Premium family account and invited my wife and kids but every time the second person wants to listen to music he gets the message that spotify is in use on an other device would y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não é possivel verificar a morada do membro do pacote de familia

Boa tarde, Sou dona de um pacote premium de familia, foi pedido a um dos membros a verificação da morada que ele não conseguiu fazer e agora foi expulso do pacote e não conseguimos resolver. Como podemos fazer para resolver a situação?

• Boa tarde,   Sou dona de um pacote premium de familia, foi pedido a um dos membros a verificação da morada que ele não conseguiu fazer e agora foi expulso do pacote e não conseguimos resolve...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Members kicked out of Premium

Now I have seen this question asked before, but the answer was to get into the chat support, which doesn't seem to be a thing anymore.I recently got a Spotify Family Account, but my family members have apparently been "unable to verify" that we share...

• Regular
  • Now I have seen this question asked before, but the answer was to get into the chat support, which doesn't seem to be a thing anymore. I recently got a Spotify Family Account, but my family m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account invitation problems...

We have a Familiar Premium in our home, but my husband had problems with your Invitation to Familiar Member. We already disconected all devices and the Facebook, and the your Spotify Free still get out. Also, the Spotify Web and App both show us the ...

• We have a Familiar Premium in our home, but my husband had problems with your Invitation to Familiar Member.  We already disconected all devices and the Facebook, and the your Spotify Free stil...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change your family account information.

Hello there;I got a premium membership for the family. I wrote the name of my friend who stayed in the same house while receiving the membership. How can I change this?

• Hello there; I got a premium membership for the family. I wrote the name of my friend who stayed in the same house while receiving the membership. How can I change this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing Addresses before Subscribing to Family Membership

When you are about to set up a family membership for you and your family members, do we all need to have the same address on file on our accounts BEFORE setting it up or do we enter it after the invite gets sent out? If we need to change to the same ...

• When you are about to set up a family membership for you and your family members, do we all need to have the same address on file on our accounts BEFORE setting it up or do we enter it a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Family premium account
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you change streetname and number

I was in premium family but when i got invited i accidentally typed the wrong streetnumber and premium worked for 3 months but now i got out of it. How do you change it?

• I was in premium family but when i got invited i accidentally typed the wrong streetnumber and premium worked for 3 months but now i got out of it. How do you change it?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes