Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Google Home

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Discount Not Being Applied

When I go to checkout for the premium family discount on a Google Home, the discount is not applied and my total is still $49PlanPremium (Family Primary)CountryUSA My Question or Issue

• When I go to checkout for the premium family discount on a Google Home, the discount is not applied and my total is still $49 Plan Premium (Family Primary) Country USA   My Question or I...
  • mrwright97
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
    Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Using different accounts in family premium on google home

I have a family premium account and we have google home. How do I get it to recognise individual users? For example, I want the daily lists associated with my music preferences. For some reason it picks my husbands lists when I request. Also if I’m p...

• I have a family premium account and we have google home. How do I get it to recognise individual users? For example, I want the daily lists associated with my music preferences. For some reason it p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family premium account
    family premium help support
    Google Home
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Mini

Hello all, Hoping for some help with this issue -- it's probably come up before for other users. I have a google home at home that I set up for my mother, who is joined as a Spotify member on my family plan. I linked her Spotify account to the google...

• ...potify member on my family plan.  I linked her Spotify account to the google home but when she tries to play music via the google home (i.e. "okay google, play [x] from spotify"), for some i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with Spotify and Google Home Mini - Voice Control

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPhone 6, Moto X ForceOperating SystemAndroid Nougat My Question or IssueAs most of people here, I'm having issues when controlling Spotify on Google Home Mini. Whenever I ask to play a song it says "Sorry, something went w...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPhone 6, Moto X Force Operating System Android Nougat   My Question or Issue As most of people here, I'm having issues when controlling Spoti...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
    New issue
    Spotify
    voice command
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes