Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Google Mini

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Mini offer potential data security issue

Shame on you Spotify! You promote free Google Mini for Subscribers. Only to find out you MUST share credit card information to get a FREE (repeat FREE) gift. In a world where data privacy is a MUST and Data theft is rampant, you FAIL Spotify. You sho...

• Casual Listener
  • Shame on you Spotify! You promote free Google Mini for Subscribers.  Only to find out you MUST share credit card information to get a FREE (repeat FREE) gift. In a world where data privacy is a ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Free Google Mini - Family Premium > no word since 11/06

Hi guysHas anyone else had issues with hearing back from Spotify regarding this promotion? I reserved mine back on 11/06 > got the notification screen confirming:"You've reserved your Google Home Mini. We will e-mail you @ xxxxxxxx as sson as your de...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi guys Has anyone else had issues with hearing back from Spotify regarding this promotion? I reserved mine back on 11/06 > got the notification screen confirming: "You've reserved you...
  • schulte
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
    Premium
    promotion
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Email

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceAll Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhen I requested to get the google mini I got the email from spotify but gmail tagged it as spam and now I can't click the link at all to ente...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  USA Device All  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue When I requested to get the google mini I got the e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is free Google mini for Spotify family ownerr

None of the below information is required. However, the moreMy Question or Issue I have a family plan, registered for a free Google mini, got the email, signed up to receive it, and nothing has come. When I nagivate back to the link and try to order ...

• Casual Listener
  • None of the below information is required. However, the more My Question or Issue  I have a family plan, registered for a free Google mini, got the email, signed up to receive it, and n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Mini
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes