Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: kicked out

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked out of Spotify family

Hi, Together with my roommates we created a Spotify family. At first it work perfectly but suddenly I got kicked out of the plan. I have read that this is because my address could not be veridied but unfortunately I have never received this email. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Together with my roommates we created a Spotify family. At first it work perfectly but suddenly I got kicked out of the plan. I have read that this is because my address could not be v...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kicked out
    Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't kick a Familymember/ Loschung eines Familienmembers geht nicht

Hey there,my brotheres account was hacked, so I want to kick his account until this Problem is solved. But I can't kick his account out of the family ... for my Mom and Dad it is possible, but my brothers account can't get deletet from the family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there, my brotheres account was hacked, so I want to kick his account until this Problem is solved. But I can't kick his account out of the family ... for my Mom and Dad it is possible, but my b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
    kicked out
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Plan: Everyone gets kicked but myself and one member

Hello,I'm having an issue where my Family Plan Members get kicked out (Actually, it happened just today) from the Family Plan. The reason is because they "Can't Verify the Address" I'm 200% sure the Address they input are the same. I have 3 other mem...

• Hello, I'm having an issue where my Family Plan Members get kicked out (Actually, it happened just today) from the Family Plan. The reason is because they "Can't Verify the Address" &n...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    kicked out
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes