Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: New Address

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Is somebody reading the new ideas?

All the requests for change of address for Family Premium has been marked as resolved and the solution is simply "suggest in as new idea". i saw post from as early as 2016 having the issue and till now it has Not been resolved.I have subscribed to sp...

• Casual Listener
  •   All the requests for change of address for Family Premium has been marked as resolved and the solution is simply "suggest in as new idea". i saw post from as early as 2016 having the issue a...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Address
    New ideas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Address and Family Premium

I just relocated with the whole family, wanted to add one person to my account. What steps should I go through? 1. Update address2. Add new person, yes we are in the same household I just don't want my account to be deactivated. Thanks!

• I just relocated with the whole family, wanted to add one person to my account. What steps should I go through?    1. Update address 2. Add new person, yes we are in the same h...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Address
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes