Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Premium family

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Is there a geographic limitation for the family subscription?

I have a premium subscription that I'd like to upgrade to a Premium for Family. PlanPremiumCountryRomaniaDeviceiPhone7, iPhone5s,LGTVOperating SystemiOS 12, WebOS, Windows 10. My Question or IssueI want to setup a familly plan. I'm missing the option...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a premium subscription that I'd like to upgrade to a Premium for Family.  Plan Premium Country Romania Device iPhone7, iPhone5s,LGTV Operating System iOS 12, WebOS, Windows 10....
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google Home Discount Not Being Applied

When I go to checkout for the premium family discount on a Google Home, the discount is not applied and my total is still $49PlanPremium (Family Primary)CountryUSA My Question or Issue

• When I go to checkout for the premium family discount on a Google Home, the discount is not applied and my total is still $49 Plan Premium (Family Primary) Country USA   My Question or I...
  • mrwright97
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home
    Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant start family plan

PlanPremiumCountry Israel My Question or Issue Where do you register to Family plan? Is the reason you are not providing it in IL is related to BDS?

•   Plan Premium Country  Israel   My Question or Issue  Where do you register to Family plan? Is the reason you are not providing it in IL is related to BDS?   &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Details for Owner of Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryUSADeviceMultipleOperating SystemMultiple My Question or Issue When originally creating a Premium for Family Account, it asks you to create a 'core' account that your invitees will recognize. I wasnt paying attention and ...

• Plan Premium for Family Country USA Device Multiple Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue  When originally creating a Premium for Family Account, it asks you to c...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads in premium

Since of today, ads are being played during podcasts. Not only do I have a premium account, which means I should not have any ads at all, the ads that are being played are in a different language. I have logged out I have reinstall the app on my phon...

• Casual Listener
  • ...have logged out I have reinstall the app on my phone, but still the problem occurs.   Plan Premium (family) Country Netherlands Device/Operating System iPhone 7/iOS 12.0.1    
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Different Language
    Premium
    Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium Paga adiantado, migrando pra familiar. O que acontece?

PlanPremiumCountryBrazil DeviceVáriosOperating SystemVários My Question or Issue Olá, eu tenho uma conta premium que paguei até fevereiro/2019. Agora eu quero fazer a mudança pra um plano familar. Esse saldo é abatido quando vierem as cobranças do pl...

• ...ake the move to a family plan. Is this balance credited when the family plan charges come?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium subscription: Family member removed

Help! 2 of my family member got removed because they did not reply (they missed to do iit) to to the Spotify email to verify their address. I re-invite the 2 members but no way for them to be subscribed as before, spotify denies that! Any ideas other...

• Help! 2 of my family member got removed because they did not reply (they missed to do iit) to to the Spotify email to verify their address. I re-invite the 2 members but no way for them to be s...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium family
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium subscription suddenly gone

PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 6Operating System My Question or Issue My premium for family account suddenly stopped working for the third time. All of the accounts went back to a free account. I didin't hear anything about it, so I d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device iPhone 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue  My premium for family account suddenly stopped working for the third t...
  • Suuskn
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Someone else is in my account

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceiPhone 6+Operating SystemiOS11 My Question or Issue Earlier today, I received an email from Spotify welcoming me to the Premium Family and that I could send out invites to members of my household. I then send one t...

• ...remium Family and that I could send out invites to members of my household.  I then send one to my sister. She afterwards asked me, why does it says another person's name (Carlos Gutierrez) as the o...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium, can't join again the family.

Spotify Usernameravejack-89PlanPremium FamilyCountryItaly My Question or Issue 30 days ago we started a family account with me as owner of the account. Yesterday i paid the new fee for the month, but the other members were kicked out.We followed the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Username ravejack-89 Plan Premium Family Country Italy    My Question or Issue   30 days ago we started a family account with me as owner of the account. Yesterday i p...
  • haaw6-ej9b_1r
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • join error
    Premium family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can`t rejoin spotify family plan.

Hi dear community stuffs, my problem that i can`t rejoin Spotify family plan after removed family plan. I get that error: You can only change Family plans once per year. Contact us for help. How can i rejoin family plan?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi dear community stuffs, my problem that i can`t rejoin Spotify family plan after removed family plan.  I get that error: You can only change Family plans once per year. Contact us&n...
  • nagibchi
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Premium

My relative was having problems and his premium account was in trouble.I removed it and it is giving problems and it does not enter the family again.And he says that the family to my sister is the owner but I am the owner.Again I have problems with s...

• Casual Listener
  • My relative was having problems and his premium account was in trouble. I removed it and it is giving problems and it does not enter the family again. And he says that the family to my sister is t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family - My wife cannot download music

Hello mates. I got Spotify Premium family and use this with my wife together. We both have iPhones, I am the admin. I also use spotify on my iPad and Macbook, but do not use them for downloading music for offline use. My iPhone: Everything works fine...

• Hello mates.   I got Spotify Premium family and use this with my wife together. We both have iPhones, I am the admin. I also use spotify on my iPad and Macbook, but do not use them for d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Downloadlimit
    Premium Familiar
    Premium family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't invite my daughter to Family premium account

Instead of getting accepted my daughter gets the following message: Please help us, I've been paying for this service for quite a long time without being able to use it. Not very good PR Considering your support I feel a bit disappointed and powerles...

Image-1.jpg
  • Instead of getting accepted my daughter gets the following message:   Please help us, I've been paying for this service for quite a long time without being able to use it. Not very good PR...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family invitation is not working

So, my husband (Ricardo) and I lived with my father (Hamilton) in Brazil. We shared a family account.Then, we (Ricardo and I) moved to another country, I changed my account country setting and was obbligated to leave the family plan. Ok. My husband (...

• So, my husband (Ricardo) and I lived with my father (Hamilton) in Brazil. We shared a family account. Then, we (Ricardo and I) moved to another country, I changed my account country setting and w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • change of country
    changing country with family premium
    Family Plan
    husband
    Premium family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes