Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Premium for Family

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Can't change country without changing plan?

Hello, I currently have a Singapore-based Premium Family account but we've moved to another country France and my Singaporean payment card is not usable anymore.I tried to update my payment method with the details of my new card here in France, but i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I currently have a Singapore-based Premium Family account but we've moved to another country France and my Singaporean payment card is not usable anymore. I tried to update my p...
  • hmddhm
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 5 Members of my Amazon Household + 5 Spotify Family Plan Profiles

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueI have 5 members in my Amazon Household.I have 5 Profiles in my Spotify Family Plan.Everyone has their own Echo Device.I am certain there must be some way for each of us to be listening to our own profile simult...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue I have 5 members in my Amazon Household. I have 5 Profiles in my Spotify Family Plan. Everyone has their own Echo Device. I am certain there m...
  • Vasil
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan, how to simultaneously play on multiple devices

I recently upgraded to the family plan, in order to try and fix a regular problem we have around the house... I'm the primary account holder, and I use Spotify, across a variety of Google and Amazon devices around the house. About once a day, I'm lis...

• Visitor
  • I recently upgraded to the family plan, in order to try and fix a regular problem we have around the house...   I'm the primary account holder, and I use Spotify, across a variety of Google a...
  • Ivelina
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

cancelling premium family - do we all get a free account?

PlanFree/Premium - want to change from premium family to freeCountry- uk Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIf I cancel premium family will all 4 of us ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium - want to change from premium family to free Country- uk   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, W...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t join our family subscription

I can’t join our family subscription and when I try it tells me that I can’t change twice in 12th months even though I haven’t changed my subscription for over 18 months plus does anyone know how I can get help with this problem?

• I can’t join our family subscription and when I try it tells me that I can’t change twice in 12th months even though I haven’t changed my subscription for over 18 months plus does anyone know how I c...
  • josetomessi10
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Will my partner be able to join family if she’s already connected to duo

I want to upgrade my plan from duo to family for my daughter to be able to use for her sleep time routine on the iPad. My partner and I are currently on the duo plan together with me being the main account holder. Just wondering if I change to the fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to upgrade my plan from duo to family for my daughter to be able to use for her sleep time routine on the iPad. My partner and I are currently on the duo plan together with me being the main a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says my address is wrong

My brother set up Spotify family and he gave me the link to join. I put in the same exact adress he did. It told me the addresses were different. No matter what I try, it says the addresses are different and it's getting annoying.

• Casual Listener
  • My brother set up Spotify family and he gave me the link to join. I put in the same exact adress he did. It told me the addresses were different. No matter what I try, it says the addresses are d...
  • Zari1
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to confirm address but family member is abroad

PlanFamily PremiumCountryEST My Question or IssueMade a family premium plan years ago, added my parents' accounts to it. Now I want to add my partner to it as well, but Spotify tells me I need to "Confirm address" to be able to do that. The problem i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country EST   My Question or Issue Made a family premium plan years ago, added my parents' accounts to it. Now I want to add my partner to it as well, but Spotify t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Kids is not available in Turkey :(

I’ve been a Spotify Family member for years. I want to open a kids account for my 3 years old kid, because he loves to hear kids song. I don’t want to open an email account for a 3 years old. Guess what… Spotify kids is not available in Turkey. What ...

• I’ve been a Spotify Family member for years. I want to open a kids account for my 3 years old kid, because he loves to hear kids song.   I don’t want to open an email account for a 3 years o...
  • umur133
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot Add new Family Member, Spotify thinks we live in different countries

PlanPremium FamilyCountrySweden DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 16.7.2 My Question or IssueWe have been trying to add out two younger sons to our Premium Family account with no success. We follow the procedure by sending a link by the owner of the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Sweden   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 16.7.2   My Question or Issue We have been trying to add out two younger sons to our Premium Family a...
  • Yordan
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add partner to family plan, country correct

Hi, my wife used to live in the USA until two weeks ago. Now they're able to live with me in the UK (we got the visa! hooray!) I have set up a family plan as we're currently staying with my mother. I've been able to add my mother fine, but my wife ke...

• Regular
  • Hi, my wife used to live in the USA until two weeks ago. Now they're able to live with me in the UK (we got the visa! hooray!) I have set up a family plan as we're currently staying with my mother....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! cannot change Premium Individual (trial for free) to Family Premium

Hi everyone,about 6 weeks ago I joined a promotional 2month free of charge Individual Premium account. I saved my debit card (which is still valid). Today I wanted to change this plan to Family Premium. And I cannot switch. Can anyone tell me why?

• Regular
  • Hi everyone, about 6 weeks ago I joined a promotional 2month free of charge Individual Premium account. I saved my debit card (which is still valid). Today I wanted to change this plan to Family P...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What happens after the Family membership ends?

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Acer Nitro 5 LaptopOperating SystemAndroid 14, Windows 10 My Question or IssueMy family plan is near to end and I want to know what will happen. Will my family members be kicked out and I'll have to ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, Acer Nitro 5 Laptop Operating System Android 14, Windows 10   My Question or Issue My family plan is near to end and I w...
  • Anyk17
  • Rising Star 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Kids login not working on child's phone

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUSADeviceiPhone 14 Pro Max for me and iPhone 14 Plus for childOperating SystemiOS 17.3.1 for me and same for child My Question or IssueI installed Spotify kids on my phone and setup my childs profile on there. It lets me logi...

• Plan Premium Family Country USA Device iPhone 14 Pro Max for me and iPhone 14 Plus for child Operating System iOS 17.3.1 for me and same for child   My Question or Issue I installed S...
  • Elrondvega
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get Spotify kids installed on amazon fire kids tablet?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany DeviceAmazon Fire Kids TabletOperating SystemAndroid?? My Question or IssueHej,my kids (6+9) have Amazon Fire HD Kids tablets and like to hear music.So I did an upgrade from double to family account on spotify.Now I c...

• Plan Premium Family Country Germany   Device Amazon Fire Kids Tablet Operating System Android??   My Question or Issue Hej, my kids (6+9) have Amazon Fire HD Kids tablets and l...
  • tomerfi
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Switch family manager

Hi, I have got a family subscription. Unfortunatelly the family management account is set to one of my kids.Is it possible to switch it to one of the other family accounts as "master account"? Thanks and regards

• Hi,   I have got a family subscription. Unfortunatelly the family management account is set to one of my kids. Is it possible to switch it to one of the other family accounts as "master a...
  • Lonoaea
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 35 replies
  • 7 likes

I'm getting divorced and we want separate Family Accounts for her children and one for me and mine

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Individual - not eligible for that plan

I have a Premium individual account and what to create a Family account. When I try to do that the text: Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium. I'v been a Premium user for a very long time, what is the iss...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Premium individual account and what to create a Family account. When I try to do that the text: Sorry, you are not eligible for that plan. Here are some other ways to get Premium.&n...
  • INCONSTANCE
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member can´t be added to Family Member Account

PlanPremiumCountryChileMy Question or IssueMy wife is out of the country, and the app won't let her join the account because she is in another country at the moment. She is currently in Canada.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Chile My Question or Issue My wife is out of the country, and the app won't let her join the account because she is in another country at the moment. She is currently in Can...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgraded to Family I cannot add members

I signed up to Spotify many years ago and my account country in UK.I now live in Spain I was on Individual Premium, today I changed to the Family Plan. My Question or IssueHowever, to add members to the plan I need to enter my address.But Spotify onl...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to Spotify many years ago and my account country in UK. I now live in Spain   I was on Individual Premium, today I changed to the Family Plan.    My Question or I...
  • erneig
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes