Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: PREMIUM INTRODUCTION OFFER

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! My family members have stopped being recognized as having a valid address

We have been using the family option with no problem for a couple of months, but suddenly I am receiving messages that my address is not valid. I tried using the link in the email provided and it just goes to the sign up page for premium for family a...

• We have been using the family option with no problem for a couple of months, but suddenly I am receiving messages that my address is not valid. I tried using the link in the email provided and it j...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ongoing Issues
    PREMIUM INTRODUCTION OFFER
    Switched to Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family adding members

Hi all A colleague of mine just upgraded to premium for family.The owner of the account invited the kids to add to the family account.But when I was looking with them its didn't work.They got the mail and the button to accept the invite but when I do...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   A colleague of mine just upgraded to premium for family. The owner of the account invited the kids to add to the family account. But when I was looking with them its didn't work. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Family] Allow Family Members with a different Address

so... my father paid for the family spotify premium but he put his office address and i didnt knew that, so i put my home address, when i realize that I recived the e-mail, saying that the address was incorrect, it was too late and now i dont have sp...

• so... my father paid for the family spotify premium but he put his office address and i didnt knew that, so i put my home address, when i realize that I recived the e-mail, saying that the address w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • address
    Family Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes