Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: spotify premium family

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Problems with Invites in Spotify Family

I am using Spotify Premium for Family. Unfortunately our place in my village does not have street numbers and is not a city. Hence I cannot remember if I put none, NA or N/A. My partner has trouble joining my plan and gets "You're unable to join this...

• I am using Spotify Premium for Family. Unfortunately our place in my village does not have street numbers and is not a city. Hence I cannot remember if I put none, NA or N/A. My partner has trouble j...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution PREMIUM: Family member get the invitation but can´t accept it, SEND buttom doesn´t work

PREMIUM: Family member get the invitation but can´t accept it, SEND buttom doesn´t work

•      PREMIUM: Family member get the invitation but can´t accept it, SEND buttom doesn´t work
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Accounts "overlay" between Spotify Premium Family's members

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryItalyDeviceiPhone, LG G5 and PCOperating SystemAndroid, iOS and Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hello! I'm the owner of a Premium for Families subscription, and I'm having quite some trouble with my account. Since a few d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Italy Device iPhone, LG G5 and PC Operating System Android, iOS and Windows 10   My Question or Issue   Hello! I'm the owner of a Premium for F...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify premium family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family members using in different locations

Hello, I have a premium spotify account and my son who lives at the same address is a family member. When i am travelling and listening to spotify, say in a hotel room, if he uses spotify via sonos at home, I am cut off. what do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,  I have a premium spotify account and my son who lives at the same address is a family member.  When i am travelling and listening to spotify, say in a hotel room, if he uses s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify premium family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes