Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Music Discussion

Labels

Forum Posts

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you, Yeah, you! Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better! The game is simple: Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! to this user and ...

• Owzat1982
  • Casual Listener
  • 1104 replies
  • 185 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1104 replies
  • 185 likes

Welcome to the Spotify Community - Newbie Guide

Welcome to the Spotify Community! Here, music fans like you from all walks of life come together to share their Spotify knowledge, discuss ideas, talk music and trade answers to questions. Complementing our support site, the Spotify Community is the ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 212 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 212 likes

To all passionate Users : Interested in sharing your listening behavior?

Hi everyone!My name is Ines and as a longtime Spotify fan I am currently writing my Bachelor's thesis on choice and decision-making in Spotify. To explore this I am still looking for some passionate users to share their thoughts and their music liste...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! My name is Ines and as a longtime Spotify fan I am currently writing my Bachelor's thesis on choice and decision-making in Spotify. To explore this I am still looking for some passionat...
  • PaulSF
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

How To Gain Playlist Likes “My Guide” Part 1

Have you ever worked hard on a playlist before just to score 0 likes? This 3 section Guide will go over important solutions and ideas to help you gain playlist attention, below are the 3 main topics. Section 1 - Playlist StructureSection 2 - Sharing ...

19E61AE8-057F-4E95-A3AB-E3CEBE665059.jpeg A2F0AB05-2652-4893-8EE0-9DBE0EB039A3.jpeg 095D7A6A-46DD-4E9F-913C-7FE2DAB2C77E.jpeg
  • Roadie
  • Have you ever worked hard on a playlist before just to score 0 likes? This 3 section Guide will go over important solutions and ideas to help you gain playlist attention, below are the 3 main topics....
  • CoolGuy6711
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! music apps

what music apps did you use to listen before spotify

• Roadie
  • what music apps did you use to listen before spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social and Random
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Which headphones are you using?

I've been using the Sony WH-1000XM3 for half a year until I've upgraded to the Apple AirPods Max.

• I've been using the Sony WH-1000XM3 for half a year until I've upgraded to the Apple AirPods Max.
  • Givanni
  • Visitor
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 15 replies
  • 7 likes

Where to complain about Spotify deleting musing

Yesterday one of my favourite artists (band Pyryatyn) posted that Spotify has deleted one of their albums. I checked and it is indeed the case. Songs that I listened just a couple of days ago are gone. Presumabely, this happened because of a centrali...

• Yesterday one of my favourite artists (band Pyryatyn) posted that Spotify has deleted one of their albums. I checked and it is indeed the case. Songs that I listened just a couple of days ago are gon...
  • FukRussia
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Go out with a bang?

Hello everyoneYesterday's events were pretty disturbing and probably scary (that was the case for me anyway)Do you recall what was the last song you played right before the storm or the last song you played when you closed the app earlier?I'd like yo...

• Community Legend
  • Hello everyone❤️ Yesterday's events were pretty disturbing and probably scary (that was the case for me anyway) Do you recall what was the last song you played right before the storm or the last so...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Are all music art? If so, why do Spotify ban some of the art?

Some music is banned on Spotify. Some music that offends some people. Isn't it more logical to NOT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC THAT UPSET YOU than to ban other people from listening on what they experience as interesting music? If I watch a movie (art) I don...

• Casual Listener
  • Some music is banned on Spotify.   Some music that offends some people.   Isn't it more logical to NOT LISTEN TO THE MUSIC THAT UPSET YOU than to ban other people from listening on...
  • tynon_1221
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Question of the week: What do you think globally of your Spotify Wrapped 2021?

Hello everyone; It's Friday, as usual it's time for the Question Of The Week What do you think globally of your Spotify Wrapped 2021 and, for you, what Stat(s) define(s) the most the kind of listener you are ? Beside that : if you want share more sta...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Hello everyone;   It's Friday, as usual it's time for the Question Of The Week   What do you think globally of your Spotify Wrapped 2021 and, for you, what Stat(s) define(s) the mo...
  • ErwinW
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 18 replies
  • 10 likes

Can you help me find the song?

Hello, I've been looking for this song for about 1 month, but I couldn't find it. I hope someone knows the song. https://soundcloud.com/user-888206385/yusfckk

• Hello, I've been looking for this song for about 1 month, but I couldn't find it. I hope someone knows the song.   https://soundcloud.com/user-888206385/yusfckk 
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How Many Bands do you recognize? 50 total

  Stoner Rock / Heavy Blues / Psychedelic / Stoner Rock / Desert Rock / Sludge / Doom /. Grunge

E55D455C-CBFB-41B1-BC4E-46B932B71C2E.jpeg
  • Roadie
  •   Stoner Rock / Heavy Blues / Psychedelic / Stoner Rock / Desert Rock / Sludge / Doom /. Grunge 
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Music Trivia... Ask a Question and then use the "Spoiler" for the answer

Who is the youngest Grammy winners? Spoiler (Highlight to read)The Peasall SistersAges: 7, 9, and 13Leah, Sarah, and Hanna Peasall were thrust into the spotlight when they contributed to the soundtrack for the Coen Brothers‘ hugely popular movie, O B...

• Composer
  • Who is the youngest Grammy winners?     The Peasall Sisters Ages: 7, 9, and 13 Leah, Sarah, and Hanna Peasall were thrust into the spotlight when they contributed to the soundtra...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

First Song on Spotify

What was the first song ever uploaded on Spotify? 

• Composer
  • What was the first song ever uploaded on Spotify? 
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

The Official Song Title Game

I was surprised that I was unable to find any Spotify song games here - thought I'd start one. The Rules 1. You must post a song from Spotify that has a word in the title shared with the song from the previous post. 2. You may choose words that inclu...

• Gig Goer
  • I was surprised that I was unable to find any Spotify song games here - thought I'd start one.   The Rules 1. You must post a song from Spotify that has a word in the title shared with the...
  • BenitoKCM
  • Roadie
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 48 replies
  • 2 likes