Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Social & Random

Labels

Forum Posts

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you, Yeah, you! Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better! The game is simple: Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! to this user and ...

• SmittynLA
  • 1102 replies
  • 185 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1102 replies
  • 185 likes

Welcome to the Spotify Community - Newbie Guide

Welcome to the Spotify Community! Here, music fans like you from all walks of life come together to share their Spotify knowledge, discuss ideas, talk music and trade answers to questions. Complementing our support site, the Spotify Community is the ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 212 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 212 likes

What are you doing right now ?!

Hey Guys !So what are you doing right now ?!Feel Free to post everything, and let us know what you are doing at this moment. - Jordy

• Roadie
  • Hey Guys ! So what are you doing right now ?! Feel Free to post everything, and let us know what you are doing at this moment.  - Jordy 
  • Imtheonewho
  • Casual Listener
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 56 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you, Yeah, you! Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better! The game is simple: Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! to this user and ...

• Hey there you,   Yeah, you! 😁   Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community!   While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better! &n...
  • SmittynLA
  • 1102 replies
  • 185 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1102 replies
  • 185 likes

Do you use speakers or headphones more at home?

When you’re at home, do you prefer to listen to music through headphones or speakers more often? I like how speakers allow the music to flood the room, kind of like being at a concert at a small venue, so I tend to use them more than headphones when ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • When you’re at home, do you prefer to listen to music through headphones or speakers more often?   I like how speakers allow the music to flood the room, kind of like being at a concert at a s...
  • growyoursound
  • Casual Listener
  • 34 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 34 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Last person to post WINS! 2.0

Since the last one got so big it was shut down here's a new one to start again.

• Roadie
  • Since the last one got so big it was shut down here's a new one to start again.     
  • vaajy
  • Roadie
  • 889 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 889 replies
  • 16 likes

Superuser Contribution why did you choose to use Spotify?

There are a lot of other music apps that you could use to listen to music so why did you choose to use Spotify and not some other music app? What Feature etc. let you choose Spotify?

• Community Legend
  • There are a lot of other music apps that you could use to listen to music so why did you choose to use Spotify and not some other music app? What Feature etc. let you choose Spotify?
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 68 replies
  • 18 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 68 replies
  • 18 likes

Two word reply

A game I used to play on many other forums. And like any other game, this one comes complete with it own set of rules for each post. Rules:1. Replies must be two words only.2. You must wait for someone else to reply before you reply again.3. Follow r...

• Roadie
  • A game I used to play on many other forums. And like any other game, this one comes complete with it own set of rules for each post. Rules: 1. Replies must be two words only. 2. You must wait for...
  • Mazziezwrld
  • Roadie
  • 115 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 115 replies
  • 4 likes

follow for follow!!

hi!! my name is jessamine, i'm really new to spotify, i've been listening to music through itunes for 6 years and now have just shifted to spotify, i'm currently trying to broaden my view of music, we can either follow each other's profiles or I can ...

• Music Fan
  • hi!! my name is jessamine, i'm really new to spotify, i've been listening to music through itunes for 6 years and now have just shifted to spotify, i'm currently trying to broaden my view of music, w...
  • Tzù
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

:) spotify mutuals

https://open.spotify.com/user/peggiet721?si=iw2fP6knRSGlQI-4WZvGWA as you can see in the topic name, i want some friends on spotify music is my therapy so spotify is one of the MAIN apps i use. so if you have a spotify & if you want me to follow you,...

• Visitor
  • https://open.spotify.com/user/peggiet721?si=iw2fP6knRSGlQI-4WZvGWA  as you can see in the topic name, i want some friends on spotify 🙂 music is my therapy so spotify is one of the MAIN apps i ...
  • acivfx
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

Exploring the Shadows: The Underappreciated Allure of Goth-Pop

Dive into the shadowy yet melodic world of Goth-Pop, and get ready to explore the hidden gems of the music scene. So many talented Goth-Pop artists remain undiscovered, waiting to bewitch you with their haunting harmonies and ethereal vocals. Join me...

• Gig Goer
  •   Dive into the shadowy yet melodic world of Goth-Pop, and get ready to explore the hidden gems of the music scene.   So many talented Goth-Pop artists remain undiscovered, waiting to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What Are The Best Playlists To Sleep To?

The best playlists for sleeping typically feature calm, slow-tempo music or ambient sounds that can help you relax. Look for playlists with titles like "Sleep," "Deep Sleep," "Relaxation," "Ambient," or "Peaceful Piano". Genres like classical, jazz, ...

• Gig Goer
  • The best playlists for sleeping typically feature calm, slow-tempo music or ambient sounds that can help you relax.   Look for playlists with titles like "Sleep," "Deep Sleep," "Relaxation," "...
  • susanglezs
  • Rising Star 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Songs to fall asleep to on Spotify

Here are 10 songs that are popularly regarded as soothing and may help with falling asleep: 1. Weightless - Marconi Union2. Can't Help Falling in Love - Haley Reinhart3. Claire de Lune - Claude Debussy4. Nocturne in E-flat Major, Op. 9, No. 2 - Frédé...

sleep_playlist_cover_image.jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • Here are 10 songs that are popularly regarded as soothing and may help with falling asleep:   1. Weightless - Marconi Union 2. Can't Help Falling in Love - Haley Reinhart 3. Claire de Lune -...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Love Song Playlist Name Ideas

10 'Love Song' playlist name ideas: 1. Romantic Rhythms2. Passion Beats3. Amorous Tunes4. Affection Melodies5. Heartfelt Harmonies6. Sentimental Sounds7. Intimate Chords8. Emotional Ripples9. Sensual Symphonies10. Devotion Vibrations My number one so...

• Gig Goer
  • 10 'Love Song' playlist name ideas:   1. Romantic Rhythms 2. Passion Beats 3. Amorous Tunes 4. Affection Melodies 5. Heartfelt Harmonies 6. Sentimental Sounds 7. Intimate Chords 8. Emot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Followers

I had made a playlist not too long ago, and it has already gained 10 followers. When I went to go check to see who was following me, it wouldn't allow me. Are we not allowed to see who follows our playlist? I feel like it would be benefecial for ever...

• Casual Listener
  • I had made a playlist not too long ago, and it has already gained 10 followers. When I went to go check to see who was following me, it wouldn't allow me. Are we not allowed to see who follows our pl...
  • Oliver_ha
  • Music Fan
  • 17 replies
  • 65 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 17 replies
  • 65 likes

What do Spotify listeners search for?

Spotify listeners search for a variety of content, including:Specific songs or artists they enjoy.Playlists that fit their mood or activity.Albums or releases from their favorite artists.Podcasts covering topics of intetest.Curated playlists by Spoti...

• Gig Goer
  • Spotify listeners search for a variety of content, including: Specific songs or artists they enjoy. Playlists that fit their mood or activity. Albums or releases from their favorite artists. Pod...
  • m3ganUK
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify for Artists - Did You Know?

In Spotify for Artists, the people listening now count is actually delayed by 15 to 30 minutes (sometimes longer).  in my example thats 6 people listening to my songs 15 to 30 minutes ago, and not now. Follow for more cool Spotify insights. Next Post...

spotify_for_artists_people_listening_now_image.jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • In Spotify for Artists, the people listening now count is actually delayed by 15 to 30 minutes (sometimes longer).     in my example thats 6 people listening to my songs 15 to 30 min...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Sad Playlist Name Ideas Not Currently Used On Spotify

Here are 10 Sad playlist name ideas not currently being used on Spotify. (31.03.2024) Whispers of WistfulnessCrestfallen CadencesElegy EssentialsLament LullabiesSighs and StringsMourning MelodicsTwilight Tunes of SolitudeBleak Beats BazaarShattered S...

• Gig Goer
  • Here are 10 Sad playlist name ideas not currently being used on Spotify. (31.03.2024)   Whispers of Wistfulness Crestfallen Cadences Elegy Essentials Lament Lullabies Sighs and Strings M...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you promote your Spotify playlist?

Ofc you can promote your Spotify playlist. You can promote your Spotify playlist on ALL your social media accounts. Pop the playlist link in your social bio.Create a post.Share with your friends.There's 1000s of ways to promote your playlist, just be...

love_vibes_playlist_cover.jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • Ofc you can promote your Spotify playlist.   You can promote your Spotify playlist on ALL your social media accounts.   Pop the playlist link in your social bio. Create a post. Share...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify works in China

Dear all, i live in china for one year, and need to know whether spotify is working fine in china using a premium account and if necessary a vpn connection? Does anyone got experience or can confirm or disagree using Spotify in China? Thanks a lot in...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   i live in china for one year, and need to know whether spotify is working fine in china using a premium account and if necessary a vpn connection? Does anyone got experience or c...
  • Joneliy
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on Apple Watch Needed ASAP - Need 100+ Votes

Spotify tells me they won't develop anything unless we get at least 100 votes here.Please vote here so we can get them to develop and implement a much needed app for the Apple Watch. Especially with new models coming out and having cellular connectio...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify tells me they won't develop anything unless we get at least 100 votes here. Please vote here so we can get them to develop and implement a much needed app for the Apple Watch.  Especial...
  • spotygeek5
  • 33 replies
  • 424 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 33 replies
  • 424 likes

Superuser Contribution Who Has The Most Liked Songs In Their Library?

Hey, I’m looking to connect with other users with obscenely large libraries. I’m interested to see how many people have really taken advantage of the 10,000 song cap being lifted. How many “Liked Songs” are in your library? Anyone else in 7 digits? C...

786820BB-06DB-4C3A-B9BF-4F82D4A1982D.png
  • Gig Goer
  • Hey, I’m looking to connect with other users with obscenely large libraries. I’m interested to see how many people have really taken advantage of the 10,000 song cap being lifted. How many “Liked Son...
  • kryuvfx
  • Casual Listener
  • 99 replies
  • 11 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 99 replies
  • 11 likes