Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Social and Random

Labels

Forum Posts

Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey there you, Yeah, you! Welcome - we're glad you joined the Spotify Community! While you here, let's have a fun game and get to know each other better! The game is simple: Find the latest comment and hit reply > comment to say hi! to this user and ...

• PublishYouOne
  • Composer
  • 1103 replies
  • 185 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 1103 replies
  • 185 likes

Welcome to the Spotify Community - Newbie Guide

Welcome to the Spotify Community! Here, music fans like you from all walks of life come together to share their Spotify knowledge, discuss ideas, talk music and trade answers to questions. Complementing our support site, the Spotify Community is the ...

• Spotify Legend
  • 0 replies
  • 212 likes
  • Social & Random
  • 0 replies
  • 212 likes

Looking for Artists to Feature on my Spotify Playlists

Looking for artists to feature on my Spotify playlists. Must be willing to share the playlist on your socials and have a decent sized social media following including post engagement. How to get featured on Spotify playlists. Check to see if your son...

mars_music_radio_with_harry_styles_playlist_cover.jpg
  • Gig Goer
  • Looking for artists to feature on my Spotify playlists. Must be willing to share the playlist on your socials and have a decent sized social media following including post engagement.   How to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

put spotify memes here

put a spotify meme here and let everyone look and laugh. is this ture or not

• Roadie
  • put a spotify meme here and let everyone look and laugh.    is this ture or not  
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

about the idea submissions

hey everyone There have been a lot of ideas that spotify needs to go over with. Spotify loves to see all New Ideas but there is a point in time where the ideas get full and they need to go over everyone's one at a time and sometimes it will take them...

• Roadie
  • ...earchable and plus going onto the ideas and changing to submissions to put them to the public to see. so maybe slow down with sending new submissions and maybe wait 1-3 days before putting a new idea so that S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Idea Submissions
    Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

for Spotify Stars ONLY

HELLO STARS, What was your Reaction when you were given the rank Spotify Star and what was your first post when you were ranked Spotify Star. if you can't find your first post as a star it's ok but if you do find it i would like to see it!!!

• Roadie
  • HELLO STARS,   What was your Reaction when you were given the rank Spotify Star and what was your first post when you were ranked Spotify Star. if you can't find your first post as a star it's...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

ya back to ads

yo my premium finally ran out today and i got my first ad in 2 years, but lucky i got a 2nd card

first ad.png Back to premium.png
  • Roadie
  • yo my premium finally ran out today and i got my first ad in 2 years, but lucky i got a 2nd card  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! What kind of person are you on the Spotify community?

Hey there,Ya you, Welcome to the Community!! What Are you? and why?-Helpful-Educational-Informative-Supportive-Engaging-Collaborative-Creative-Resourceful-Friendly-Positive-Encouraging -퓑퓪퓫픂퓔퓬퓱퓸0

• Roadie
  • Hey there,Ya you,    Welcome to the Community!! 😉   What Are you? and why? -Helpful -Educational -Informative -Supportive -Engaging -Collaborative -Creative -Resourceful ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! im back!

well i'm back and what's the point of leaving what i love(this place) and im happy and now my life is back togetherfollow my spotify and community account here you can still like my stuff down below[iOS] bring back the heart for IOS [Web Player][Frie...

0_0-1676418945597.png
  • Roadie
  • well i'm back and what's the point of leaving what i love(this place) and im happy and now my life is back together follow my spotify and community account here   you can s...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! spotify source code

i need the source code for spotify to test my app idea please(SPOTIFY OFFLINE MODE APP)

• Roadie
  • i need the source code for spotify to test my app idea please(SPOTIFY OFFLINE MODE APP)
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

how do i get the daily login badge?

i am confused on how to get the daily login badge? or is there one

• Roadie
  • i am confused on how to get the daily login badge? or is there one
  • wingchong
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bruh my playlist numbers

duuuuude is it me or is my numbers off by 1 i thought spotify fix this for me, here's my playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1dhJtgwleWL9LToqQTqddH?si=e05bdd6934004df0

Screenshot 2023-03-06 1.28.34 PM.png Screenshot 2023-03-06 1.28.15 PM.png
  • Roadie
  • duuuuude is it me or is my numbers off by 1 i thought spotify fix this for me, here's my playlist https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1dhJtgwleWL9LToqQTqddH?si=e05bdd6934004df0
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! music apps

what music apps did you use to listen before spotify

• Roadie
  • what music apps did you use to listen before spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Music Discussion
    Social and Random
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! spotify fan art

don't mine the black oval i was testing what to put inso i have been working on fan art for spotify, comment down which one you like. the computer version which i took a photo of the drawn one and put it into PIXLR E.my drawn art don't mine the black...

spotify fan art.png spotify art.png drawing art.jpg
  • Roadie
  • don't mine the black oval i was testing what to put inso i have been working on fan art for spotify, comment down which one you like.      the computer version which i took a...
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

take a guess how many ideas there are by using song numbers

lets have fun with song numbers by looking at your playlist and screenshotting the number and the song too " EX: it can be like song and number 43-60 by screenshotting song/numbers 43-60"I guess it's 11,000+. well im not going to screen shot my whole...

0_1-1677251585011.gif
  • Roadie
  • lets have fun with song numbers by looking at your playlist and screenshotting the number and the song too   " EX: it can be like song and number 43-60 by screenshotting song/numbers 43-60" I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify and spotify offline mode for nintendo

The same has spotify and spotify offline mode for mobile and computer why not have them on the nintendo switch like the picture that i edit and one badge for the community named "logged on nintendo"Spoiler (Highlight to read)spotify offline mode not ...

• Roadie
  • The same has spotify and spotify offline mode for mobile and computer why not have them on the nintendo switch like the picture that i edit and one badge for the community named "logged on nintendo" ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App and Feature
    Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY OFFLINE MODE APP

can there be a 2nd spotify app for offline mode(NOTE:PREMIUM ONLY) because my chrome OS does not support JSON files like my playlists are playlist 2.JSON and i came up with a website name open.spotify.com/OfflineMode (NOTE: not a real website and thi...

• Roadie
  • can there be a 2nd spotify app for offline mode(NOTE:PREMIUM ONLY) because my chrome OS does not support JSON files like my playlists are playlist 2.JSON and i came up with a website name open.spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Apps and Features
    Idea Submissions
    Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new like update

HEY THERE, looks like spotify just updated the like button and i like it

Screenshot 2023-02-14 10.33.54 AM.png
  • Roadie
  • HEY THERE, looks like spotify just updated the like button and i like it  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify commercial/welcome to spotify

give me some clips that have captions to put on the slide that will make people want to listen to spotifyand some songs toolike my intro here

• Roadie
  • give me some clips that have captions to put on the slide that will make people want to listen to spotify and some songs too like my intro here
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song A-Z game

rules: only songs that go in the alphabet no double songsput the letter before you put the song injust put the letter and song with no word(EX:ok here's mine B)no inappropriate songs, if you do i will report you don't test mehave funi will have a bot...

• Roadie
  • rules:  only songs that go in the alphabet  no double songs put the letter before you put the song in just put the letter and song with no word(EX:ok here's mine B) no inappropriate s...
  • BabyEcho0BOT
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! new community profile picture

hey can this picture be added to the community profile page please it took 2 days to make.

• Roadie
  • hey can this picture be added to the community profile page please it took 2 days to make. 
  • BabyEcho0_YT_SP
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Social and Random
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes