Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution All my playlists have been made public?

I use Spotify for my work as a music curator. I've always worked with the "Make my new lists public" option off and check to make sure they are not listed as public. I have revisited some lists made a month or so ago and they are all public now. Look...

• Casual Listener
  • I use Spotify for my work as a music curator. I've always worked with the "Make my new lists public" option off and check to make sure they are not listed as public. I have revisited some lists m...
  • MelianR
  • 26 replies
  • 13 likes
  • App & Features
  • 26 replies
  • 13 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing username

Hi,I recently changed over my personal profile information in order to pay for my subscription on my own, rather than having someone else pay for it. Since I am now the one funding the account, I would really like to have the username be my own actua...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I recently changed over my personal profile information in order to pay for my subscription on my own, rather than having someone else pay for it.  Since I am now the one funding the accou...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unblocking 😟

I accidentally blocked a friend and I don't know how to see my blocked list on Spotify. any tip will be appreciated

• I accidentally blocked a friend and I don't know how to see my blocked list on Spotify.    any tip will be appreciated 
  • OscarDC
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

How do I transfer my playlists from the family account I am on to someone's duo account when I move?

I am moving from a home where I am a member of a family account to a new address and want to join a duo account with the person at the new address. How do I transfer my playlists from the old account to the new one?

• Visitor
  • I am moving from a home where I am a member of a family account to a new address and want to join a duo account with the person at the new address.  How do I transfer my playlists from the old a...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify asks me to change my password every week.

Hello,I receive an email "Please update your Spotify password." from no-reply-spotify. I don't change my password each time, I can't even log into my account. Can you fix it? This mess has been going on for over half a year. I'm tired of coming up wi...

• Hello, I receive an email "Please update your Spotify password." from no-reply-spotify. I don't change my password each time, I can't even log into my account. Can you fix it? This mess has been goi...
  • shiggity
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Very disappointed

Since swithcing to an iPhone i switched to Apple music, and a few days ago decided to try Spotify once again because the music suggestions and the playlists are by far the best streaming has to offer. For the past 5 days of trying the service i've ex...

• Since swithcing to an iPhone i switched to Apple music, and a few days ago decided to try Spotify once again because the music suggestions and the playlists are by far the best streaming has to offer...
  • Eni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When logging into my account again, all mixes and liked songs disappeared

When I logged back into my account, It looks like a brand new account. I can't log in with my username and when I updated the password, the account is not the same nor does the mixes and all my liked songs and artists I followed show up.

• Visitor
  • When I logged back into my account, It looks like a brand new account. I can't log in with my username and when I updated the password, the account is not the same nor does the mixes and all my liked...
  • Yordan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Music Discussion
    Social & Random
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payed for my monthly subsciption but on the app it says i havent

I have proof of paying for spotify and i have a family plan, it clearly took money from my account, but on the app it tells me to "not lose my premium and pay for it".It's been a while already and it keeps showing me that and it's really pissing me o...

• I have proof of paying for spotify and i have a family plan, it clearly took money from my account, but on the app it tells me to "not lose my premium and pay for it". It's been a while already and ...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
    Social & Random
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Synchronization playlists, favorites doesn't work on differents devices

Hello, I'm a Premium member. I have an issue when I had songs to liked titles on my tablet Android, I can't find them on my phone (Android) or PC. It seems synchronization of my libraries doesn't work on devices.It's the same with podcasts or favouri...

• Casual Listener
  • 🇺🇲 Hello,    I'm a Premium member.  I have an issue when I had songs to liked titles on my tablet Android, I can't find them on my phone (Android) or PC. It seems synchronization...
  • Kakuna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Created two accounts

Hey I've created two accounts and I didn't even know I did and paid the premium on the account I don't use , how can I make this right I want to use premium on the account I generally use as it has all my playlists and my followers

• Visitor
  • Hey I've created two accounts and I didn't even know I did and paid the premium on the account I don't use , how can I make this right  I want to use premium on the account I generally use as i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spoitfy duo

Hi.. so I've changed my account to the duo.. so my husband has excepted to join, but then does he open up the Spotify in my email & password?

• Visitor
  • Hi.. so I've changed my account to the duo.. so my husband has excepted to join, but then does he open up the Spotify in my email & password?
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Login failed

I usually log in via Facebook but it keeps saying login failed on my iPhone. I’m still logged in on my laptop and I can log in via safari. I’ve changed my password like suggested on your Facebook login difficulties page but nothing happens when I try...

• I usually log in via Facebook but it keeps saying login failed on my iPhone. I’m still logged in on my laptop and I can log in via safari. I’ve changed my password like suggested on your Facebook log...
  • Elena
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • App & Features
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution Bogus Family Plan Members

How do I remove bogus family plan members? When I try on the site I just get a Try Again message. Thanks

• How do I remove bogus family plan members? When I try on the site I just get a Try Again message. Thanks
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I was use two mails for Acc

I was use two mail , because my android make updates and conect diferent mail? can I conecet both or just continue with one .

• Roadie
  • I was use two mail , because my android make updates and conect diferent mail? can I conecet both or just continue with one .
  • Hamikos
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Social & Random
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Please stop forcing users to reset their passwords!!!

Every few weeks spotify blocks my access to my artist and labels accounts because of their security measures: "we look for leaks at other online services and match account names with our own" , of course i have the same username and passwords to othe...

• Music Fan
  • Every few weeks spotify blocks my access to my artist and labels accounts because of their security measures: "we look for leaks at other online services and match account names with our own" , of co...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Notification to update account

I keep receiving emails from Spotify to update my account info. Is this legit?

• I keep receiving emails from Spotify to update my account info. Is this legit?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

release radar

I generally like release radar, but there's been a problem lately. Some artists that I like, for example, Pixies, Fleetwood Mac, and Rolling Stones, have been releasing waves and waves of old live material, that I don't really want to show up in my r...

• Casual Listener
  • I generally like release radar, but there's been a problem lately. Some artists that I like, for example, Pixies, Fleetwood Mac, and Rolling Stones, have been releasing waves and waves of old live ma...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • App & Features
    Discovery & Promo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes