Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Spotify Family Plan

My wife and I now live in France. I have an UK and a BE credit card, my wife has a FR card. I have a premium account and my account is linked to my UK credit card. She used to be on a free Spotify account and has her account linked to FR. We want to ...

• Visitor
  • ...he used to be on a free Spotify account and has her account linked to FR.   We want to go on a family plan. But we need to be in the same country. I triend changing my account to her FR c...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change email/facebook connection

I was a free subscriber for a while under xxx@yahoo.com (my email address), my wife used it all the time setting up playlists etc. With my new phone plan, we got three premium accounts. I linked the existing account to her phone and xxx@yahoo.com, th...

• I was a free subscriber for a while under xxx@yahoo.com (my email address), my wife used it all the time setting up playlists etc. With my new phone plan, we got three premium accounts. I linked t...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Ads

Hi, I've just subscribed spotify FREE, i'm from Belgium ,in my profile my langage is set to FRENCH , why do i receive ADS in DUTCH ??

• Hi,   I've just subscribed spotify FREE, i'm from Belgium ,in my profile my langage is set to FRENCH , why do i receive ADS in DUTCH ??
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep my past music

I had a paid subscription to Spotify with all my musicNow with my new cell phone carrier Spotify is now freeHow do I transfer my music or use the former acct.I had in the past

• Casual Listener
  • I had a paid subscription to Spotify with all my music Now with my new cell phone carrier Spotify is now free How do I transfer my music or use the former acct. I had in the past
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Meses gratis

Tenia 3 meses gratis al pagar por un mes y ahora me dejaron sin el servicio y ya no tengo premium

• Tenia 3 meses gratis al pagar por un mes y ahora me dejaron sin el servicio y ya no tengo premium
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription not working

I bought premium around March 30th it is now April 8th. It was working earlier today but randomly just stopped. And now it says I am on free and if I press the "get premium" it wants me to pay for it again. It's been like 8 days. I should still have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought premium around March 30th it is now April 8th. It was working earlier today but randomly just stopped. And now it says I am on free and if I press the "get premium" it wants me to pay for i...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Initially paying more

Hi, I have a student account but would like to add one family member but the family plan for 2 people is $14.99 so I'd intially be paying more... Is there any other option?

• Regular
  • Hi,    I have a student account but would like to add one family member but the family plan for 2 people is $14.99 so I'd intially be paying more... Is there any other option?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New and cant play music

I just created an account from the app. I tried to play a song but when I press play a message comes up prompting me to try premium. Can I use the app free first before trying premium?

• I just created an account from the app. I tried to play a song but when I press play a message comes up prompting me to try premium. Can I use the app free first before trying premium?
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Temporary downgrade to free subscription - want to keep personal playlists

Hi, I currently have a premium subscription for my account with a whole bunch of playlists. Unfortunately I'll need to downgrade for several months, but I don't want to lose my playlists, as I will take the premium subscription up again later in the ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...laylists, as I will take the premium subscription up again later in the year. Do you know what happens to your personal playlists when you downgrade to free? Do they stay on your account?   T...
  • davies76
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

'Your Music' shows no music!

My mum logged into her spotify account this morning and her music in her Your Music tab wasn't showing Songs, Artists, Albums etc. So she tried to re-add some of the music she knew she had on there, and it said the music was already on her iPad! So t...

• My mum logged into her spotify account this morning and her music in her Your Music tab wasn't showing Songs, Artists, Albums etc. So she tried to re-add some of the music she knew she had on there, ...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! apple charges

i have a spotify premium account paying 10 a month then found charges from apple for 12.99 . Apple says if i want to use the Spotify app i now have to pay a fee. Does anyone else on here pay a fee to have this app on their ipod?

• Casual Listener
  • i have a spotify premium account paying 10 a month then found charges from apple for 12.99 . Apple says if i want to use the Spotify app i now have to pay a fee. Does anyone else on here pay a fee to...
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

song not avalible

hello i just got my subscription todayso before i buy my subscription everything when fine untill i get pay for my subscription so i can listen all of my song before i subscribe to premiumbut few hours ago i pay for premium but some song not avalible...

• Casual Listener
  • hello i just got my subscription today so before i buy my subscription everything when fine untill i get pay for my subscription   so i can listen all of my song before i subscribe to premium...
  • tamonica40
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi Spotify PH, please help. I really want to avail premium.

Hows your day?I'm really confuse on how much is the premium accnt.Your add tells its 9pesos, however when I'm trying to avail the promo it will deduct me 129 pesos. Please advise coz its my 1st time to avail the premium. Hoping for your fast response...

• Casual Listener
  • Hows your day? I'm really confuse on how much is the premium accnt.Your add tells its 9pesos, however when I'm trying to avail the promo it will deduct me 129 pesos. Please advise coz its my 1st t...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

YOU MIISLEADING SCAMMERS WHERE IS MY 60 DAY TRIAL

Hello, Your misleading publicity told me about getting 60 days free, but I paid and had only one month. I thought a lot before even deciding to buy your stupid card, and there are a bunch of options out there so, if you value your customer, make my 6...

• Hello,   Your misleading publicity told me about getting 60 days free, but I paid and had only one month.   I thought a lot before even deciding to buy your stupid card, and there are a...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 days free trial??

When signing up to Spotify Premium, why does my receipt say: Total kr 99,00 when there is supposed to be a month free trial when signing up?

• Casual Listener
  • When signing up to Spotify Premium, why does my receipt say: Total kr 99,00       when there is supposed to be a month free trial when signing up?
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Refund and cancel my subscription

Why am I still getting charged when I'm on the free subsciption. This is a joke. I follow all the steps to unsubscribe and all it gives,me is just the run arounds.i would like a refund for 2 months now of not even using the app and deleting it. I tal...

• Casual Listener
  • Why am I still getting charged when I'm on the free subsciption. This is a joke. I follow all the steps to unsubscribe and all it gives,me is just the run arounds.i would like a refund for 2 months n...
  • m_abeyta84
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelling Spotify Premium

Hi guysSo i accidentally clicked on free trial because I was just exploring the different setting, and now when I want to cancel that it wont let me. Will the premium carry on after the free trial and if so how do I cancel it? Thank youu

• Hi guys So i accidentally clicked on free trial because I was just exploring the different setting, and now when I want to cancel that it wont let me. Will the premium carry on after the free t...
  • JCdotnl
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently made a new account with Premium UNDER the same email as my Spotify Free account

Recently I subscribed to Spotify Premium by logging in using my Facebook account through my phone while I was at work (forgot that I had registered with a username for home instead of through Facebook). However, both my FB and home account uses the s...

• ...acebook however it just closes the pop-up after trying multiple times. Is there a way to merge the 2 accounts so I dont lose all the music I've saved under the Spotify Free? Thanks.   EDIT : J...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cancelled my premium a few days prior to its deadline. Got charged again last night

I subscribe to the 0.99 for 3 months promotion on December 29th 2015 and two days before it was suppose to charge me again on the 29th of March 2016, i cancelled my premium subscription. To my confusion, i discovered i was charged 0.99 accordingly la...

• Casual Listener
  • ...o my confusion, i discovered i was charged 0.99 accordingly last night and i still retain the free spotify account (with no premium) and asked to enter my credit card details to resubscribe as i have a...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for Free Trial

I've recently been informed by my parents that they've been charged for premium in January and February. On January 4th it said I can try premium for free for 30 days. I put in the credit card information and it said that I would not be charged for t...

• I've recently been informed by my parents that they've been charged for premium in January and February. On January 4th it said I can try premium for free for 30 days. I put in the credit card i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes