Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Ashyslashy
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 922 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 111 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Playlist removed from Tunigo

I had my Nostalgia Playlist (http://open.spotify.com/user/1110188532/playlist/6nS31wmspvazxjq3jrhGMO) on Tunigo, but discovered recently that it was removed from Tunigo, and I can't seem to re-add it. Pretty frustrating to have spend 2 years on a pla...

• Casual Listener
  • I had my Nostalgia Playlist (http://open.spotify.com/user/1110188532/playlist/6nS31wmspvazxjq3jrhGMO) on Tunigo, but discovered recently that it was removed from Tunigo, and I can't seem to re-a...
  • ocramarco
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing Music Israeli artists disappeared

A few months ago Spotify featured music (albums) by Israeli artists such as Ivri Lider, Aviv Geffen, Ethnix, Metropolin. These albums are gone. Why is that so?

• A few months ago Spotify featured music (albums) by Israeli artists such as Ivri Lider, Aviv Geffen, Ethnix, Metropolin. These albums are gone. Why is that so?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount

I cancelled my subscription 2 weeks after using it although never received email notification and tried to find an email address to contact spotify but this was not found. I then tried to apply student discount. This was not allowed despite having a ...

• I cancelled my subscription 2 weeks after using it although never received email notification and tried to find an email address to contact spotify but this was not found. I then tried to apply stude...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What is the exact meaning of "non-commercial use"?

If I'm at work, listening to Spotify on my own work computer, using headsets, does it count for commercial use? am I not allowed to use Spotify at work? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • If I'm at work, listening to Spotify on my own work computer, using headsets, does it count for commercial use? am I not allowed to use Spotify at work?   Thanks!
  • trueicecold
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being "International"

Hello guys, I'll excuse in advance for every mistake, my English writing skills have become a little rusty over the past years. I have a little problem and I hope that you'll be able to help me. I've looked this up already but I couldn't find anythin...

• Visitor
  • Hello guys,   I'll excuse in advance for every mistake, my English writing skills have become a little rusty over the past years.   I have a little problem and I hope that you'll be...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deactivated Facebook link to my account and lost all of my playlists

First off, I went through all the FAQs, and scanned the first few pages of the message board, I'm still not having any results so I figured I would ask you guys.Hello! I sent in a ticket to Spotify's help team over a week ago and I have yet to receiv...

• Casual Listener
  • First off, I went through all the FAQs, and scanned the first few pages of the message board, I'm still not having any results so I figured I would ask you guys. Hello! I sent in a ticket to Spoti...
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Free
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

E-card purchasing bug in Firefox

Hi! I would like to report a likely bug. I managed to successfully purchase a Spotify e-card in Google Chrome. However, before that, I attempted to do so unsuccessfully in Mozilla Firefox. After filling in the e-card form (at https://www.spotify.com/...

• Casual Listener
  • ...here is any other information I could provide, just let me know (I am comfortable with development/debugging tools).
  • kvib
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Please fix the bug!

Greetings, What's profile spotify.es try get birthdate Month: 6 Day: 7 Year: 2001 And having said that devo least 12 years. Well I have 12!!Please fix the bug!

•   Greetings, What's profile spotify.es try get birthdate Month: 6 Day: 7 Year: 2001 And having said that devo least 12 years. Well I have 12!! Please fix the bug!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My spotify got hacked, i did send in an report of it, but never got any response back!

Hey. My spotify account was hacked for a while ago, i sent in a ticket the day i found it out, but never got an response back.I have all of the receipts and can provide any info.The username: Felsin Contact me on email: @hotmail.com Hate that you guy...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. My spotify account was hacked for a while ago, i sent in a ticket the day i found it out, but never got an response back. I have all of the receipts and can provide any info. The username: Fel...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I share my artist profile while keeping the 'follow' option?

Hello! I wish to increase my Spotify followers by sharing my artist profile amongst my fans and followers on Facebook and Twitter. However, the only way I see how is to use the 'right click on name and choose copy HTTP link' option. (Which is gives t...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I wish to increase my Spotify followers by sharing my artist profile amongst my fans and followers on Facebook and Twitter. However, the only way I see how is to use the 'right click on na...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium code -s 4 times/day

i just bought a code and i need some help to understand they said SOMETHING like this. if you buy 8 codes you can use the 4 first on the first day and the other 4 the other day. (i just got 1 code to reedem) [This was an example, this would only be i...

• Music Fan
  • i just bought a code and i need some help to understand 🙂   they said SOMETHING like this.    if you buy 8 codes you can use the 4 first on the first day and the other 4 the other...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Activated 11 months worth of gift cards, but I only have credit for 9 months.

I received 11 months worth of Spotify for Christmas via gift cards (actually, I received 12 months, but I can't find the 12th month right now...). I redeemed them on Spotify's site, and each time it would confirm "3 months of Premium", "1 month of Pr...

• Casual Listener
  • I received 11 months worth of Spotify for Christmas via gift cards (actually, I received 12 months, but I can't find the 12th month right now...). I redeemed them on Spotify's site, and each time it ...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Redeem code bought online does not work

I bought 6 months premium online to my son. I did not have his e-mail so I wrote my own address. I wrote out the gift for him. He wrote the code and it came up that he had six months premium. But on his cell phone (Android), it was still that he had ...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought 6 months premium online to my son. I did not have his e-mail so I wrote my own address. I wrote out the gift for him. He wrote the code and it came up that he had six months premium. ...
  • mynameis
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

can't purchase e card, won't allow me to put in payment info

I'm trying to purchase an e card and I fill everything out in the required fields but when I click on which payment method nothing comes up where I can enter my credit card or pay pal info. I've tried several times using my computer and my phone but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to purchase an e card and I fill everything out in the required fields but when I click on which payment method nothing comes up where I can enter my credit card or pay pal info. I've trie...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Account help - Premuim but shows Free - Need help ASAP because of overseas trip tonight

Hey All, I have a premuim subscription for spotify using my facebook. Originally when I did sign up for premium I was using a different email address for facebook. Now that I have changed the email address associated with my facebook it seems as if s...

• Visitor
  • Hey All,   I have a premuim subscription for spotify using my facebook.  Originally when I did sign up for premium I was using a different email address for facebook.  Now that I h...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on iPhone 5

It loads up then tells me that spotify can't work offline and shuts down immediately after that.

• Casual Listener
  • It loads up then tells me that spotify can't work offline and shuts down immediately after that.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Could you...

Hi! How it's possible to get new Spotify update now (0.9.8) ? I would like to check new spotify look&feel. Can you turn on this option for my account? We have christmas ... Regards,PR

• Hi!   How it's possible to get new Spotify update now (0.9.8) ? 🙂 I would like to check new spotify look&feel. Can you turn on this option for my account? We have christmas ... 😉 ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Returning to US from Australia and cannot use Spotify. Please Help!

Hello all, So I went to Australia for 4 months and didn't use Spotify because you can only use it for 14 days while abroad. Now that I am back in the US, and have made sure that my profile says USA, Spotify still won't let me listen to music and is t...

• Hello all,    So I went to Australia for 4 months and didn't use Spotify because you can only use it for 14 days while abroad. Now that I am back in the US, and have made sure that my p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisement Screening

A few questions.. Does Spotify have any sort of standards set for the quality of adverts played for free users? Is there a way to report advertisements one might believe are not child friendly? If no to either of the above, is there any way to reques...

• Visitor
  • ...uantity, but in quality - ratings. Keep the ads for banking, new artists, restaurants, etc.. Get rid of or allow us to filter out the adverts promoting sex, drugs, and other topics reserved for mature a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

My sonos app not available offline and minimises help!

Sonos app not available offline? Please can you help. - Added text to blank post / hpguru -

• Sonos app not available offline? Please can you help.   - Added text to blank post / hpguru -
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes