Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

My account was hacked!

Hi everyone and i need your help! Today when i logged on spotify, i noticed my playlists gone. Think that maybe there is something wrong with my facebook account. So i logged out and try to log in with just mail. It said it's wrong and that's it. Aft...

• Hi everyone and i need your help! Today when i logged on spotify, i noticed my playlists gone. Think that maybe there is something wrong with my facebook account. So i logged out and try to log in wi...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

HACKED SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

Hi, My Spotify Premium account: Elvizify is hacked. Someone is using the account and i´m being charged. I can´t accsess the account or reset the password because the person hacked it has probably changed the email adress as well. Can someone please h...

• Hi,   My Spotify Premium account: Elvizify is hacked. Someone is using the account and i´m being charged. I can´t accsess the account or reset the password because the person hacked it has pro...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble logging in and playlists gone

Hi! I've been having trouble with my login on Spotify The past week. I did reset my password and was finaly able to log on to my account. Now The problem is that all of my playlists are gone and I'm left with 1 playlist I never added and 33 people I'...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! I've been having trouble with my login on Spotify The past week. I did reset my password and was finaly able to log on to my account. Now The problem is that all of my playlists are gone and I'm ...
  • camilla2103
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account suddenly disappeared.

My account suddenly disappeared.I am using it on iphone.I can not log in unexpectedly.I tried to log in with the registered e-mail address, but I was told that "the account does not exist".I want to know the reason.By the way, I could re-register wit...

• Visitor
  • My account suddenly disappeared. I am using it on iphone. I can not log in unexpectedly. I tried to log in with the registered e-mail address, but I was told that "the account does not exist". I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pagamento

Salve, il mio spotify funziona tramite pagamento da cellulare quindi da rete Vodafone.Mi è arrivato l'addebito per il rinnovo di questo mese e l'ho pagato ma il mio account me lo segna ancora Free dopo quasi 15 giorni che si è rinnovato.Ho provato a ...

• Salve, il mio spotify funziona tramite pagamento da cellulare quindi da rete Vodafone. Mi è arrivato l'addebito per il rinnovo di questo mese e l'ho pagato ma il mio account me lo segna ancora Free ...
  • JuanSebastian
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Security
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant log into acc, cant reset pw

Hey, this is my last hopeSo as of today, I cannot log into my spotify acc and when i try to reset the password it tells me that the email address is not linked to and active spotify account or something like this, so im sitting here, paying premium f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, this is my last hope So as of today, I cannot log into my spotify acc and when i try to reset the password it tells me that the email address is not linked to and active spotify account or some...
  • Stateofgrace
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving device password email

Hi - I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and I want to setup my iPhone and Sonos device to use it. I saw that I needed to create a password, and to click on a set-device-password link to get started, which was supposed to send me an email to my regis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and I want to setup my iPhone and Sonos device to use it.  I saw that I needed to create a password, and to click on a set-device-password link to get st...
  • richie967
  • Casual Listener
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just updated my Mac, now getting "A firewall may be blocking..."

"A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally you could try changing the currently used proxy settings (Error code: 126)"I've just updated my Mac with update Version 10.12.3, upon logging back in Spot...

• Casual Listener
  • "A firewall may be blocking Spotify. Please update your firewall to allow Spotify. Additionally you could try changing the currently used proxy settings (Error code: 126)" I've just updated my M...
  • PerseOne
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hacked?

hello everyone!so i tried logging in this morning but Spotify on all my devices are automatically logged out and requires me to login again, then it says the password is wrong and the email it's connected to is not the one I uses. luckily my Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • hello everyone! so i tried logging in this morning but Spotify on all my devices are automatically logged out and requires me to login again, then it says the password is wrong and the email it...
  • Starbreaker
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Still able to use old password to access account

Someone else has been accessing my account. I changed my facebook password (created spotify through facebook) and they have still been using my spotify.I have since realized that my old fb password is still usable with my email address to access my a...

• Someone else has been accessing my account. I changed my facebook password (created spotify through facebook) and they have still been using my spotify. I have since realized that my old fb password...
  • TobiasYoung
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment Reimbursement

So I had an old card set up for automatic payment and spotify was not able to take the payment and was going to cancel and that was fine because I did not have the funds, but some how without my permission spofity went and got my new information. I a...

• So I had an old card set up for automatic payment and spotify was not able to take the payment and was going to cancel and that was fine because I did not have the funds, but some how without my perm...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can people see your iTunes library on Spotify?

In Spotify preferences there's an area that says 'Local Files'. Under 'Show tracks from these sources:', the option iTunes was checked. Does that mean that people can see my iTunes music? Or does that mean that iTunes shows up in my own Spotify? I'm ...

• Casual Listener
  • In Spotify preferences there's an area that says 'Local Files'.  Under 'Show tracks from these sources:', the option iTunes was checked. Does that mean that people can see my iTunes music? Or do...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription changed on its own?

So I fortunately I forgot my password and while I was resetting I thought I check my personally details and it turns out I was subscribed for premium family (last bill was for standalone premium btw) and 3 of my playlist was deleted? I don't understa...

• So I fortunately I forgot my password and while I was resetting I thought I check my personally details and it turns out I was subscribed for premium family (last bill was for standalone premium btw)...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All of my music has been removed from "songs" and all playlists deleted

Hi All, Hope you can help as I have NO idea how to contact customer support about this. But after having spotify for years and having built up quite a collection, I could no longer log in, I reset my password, logged in and found that all of my songs...

• Hi All,   Hope you can help as I have NO idea how to contact customer support about this.   But after having spotify for years and having built up quite a collection, I could no lo...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! So I guess I've been hacked?

Went to listen to a Spotify on my way home from work to find all my playlists deleted and I've apparently been listening to Ultimate Gaming playlist (I have not) and made a playlist of songs from Pirates of the Caribbean (I also have not). SO I'm gue...

• Casual Listener
  • Went to listen to a Spotify on my way home from work to find all my playlists deleted and I've apparently been listening to Ultimate Gaming playlist (I have not) and made a playlist of songs from Pir...
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Compromised and addition for family member under Family Premium

Hi all, I'm currently subscribed to Spotify Family and it seems like the account had been compromised with two malicious email accounts being added as my family member! I tried removing them last night and somehow their emails appeared under the list...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, I'm currently subscribed to Spotify Family and it seems like the account had been compromised with two malicious email accounts being added as my family member! I tried removing them last nig...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Some one changes my password and e-mail

HelloSome one has stolen my account. Nu password is shange and my E- mail. What can I do?

• Hello Some one has stolen my account. Nu password is shange and my E- mail. What can I do?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are you stealing?

I cancelled my premium during April but was charged in May. I then sent 2 messages to which I got NO reply.I nevertheless went to the account and lo and behold it wasn't cancelled. I then followed steps and cancelled my account again.To my unending s...

• Regular
  • I cancelled my premium during April but was charged in May. I then sent 2 messages to which I got NO reply. I nevertheless went to the account and lo and behold it wasn't cancelled. I then followed ...
  • Anonymous43
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone used my card

Someone used my card to get themselves spotify. I want it off my card

• Someone used my card to get themselves spotify. I want it off my card
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotiamb 0.2.1 Connected Device Hijack

Just adding my issue to the numerous others I see on this search who haven't be able to stop Spotiamb from taking over their account to play weird music. Is anyone at spotify going to actually address this problem (that seems to have been going on si...

• Just adding my issue to the numerous others I see on this search who haven't be able to stop Spotiamb from taking over their account to play weird music. Is anyone at spotify going to actually addres...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes