Topics with Label: Security

Labels

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

Solved!! Not receiving device password email

Hi - I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and I want to setup my iPhone and Sonos device to use it. I saw that I needed to create a password, and to click on a set-device-password link to get started, which was supposed to send me an email to my regis...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I just upgraded to Spotify Premium, and I want to setup my iPhone and Sonos device to use it.  I saw that I needed to create a password, and to click on a set-device-password link to get st...
  • richie967
  • Casual Listener
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 79 replies
  • 0 likes

whats happening? Trial hasnt ended properly?

i have had the 48 hour trial and it says 'spotify premium trial ended' but it still works as if it hadnt ended? I can still search and play music! Im scared my money is being taken somehow please help

• Regular
  • i have had the 48 hour trial and it says 'spotify premium trial ended' but it still works as if it hadnt ended? I can still search and play music! Im scared my money is being taken somehow please help
  • Adam
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account got switched to another one need help!

Hi so I have had spotify for a long time now and I went to my parents house. Well my dad loged into his spotify account and when i went to go on the laptop i connected to my facebook through his account. So i made him a new account since his old one ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi so I have had spotify for a long time now and I went to my parents house. Well my dad loged into his spotify account and when i went to   go on the laptop i connected to my facebook...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio a Premium con MOVISTAR - Error SSL Certificado Seguridad no de confianza

Hola. Soy suscriptor "Unlimited". He intentado acogerme a la oferta de Movistar para subir a "Premium" a través de http://spotify.movistar.es/ Cuando he aceptado que Spotyfy comparta con ellos mis datos de la cuenta, me ha redirigido a una página que...

• Not applicable
  • Hola. Soy suscriptor "Unlimited". He intentado acogerme a la oferta de Movistar para subir a "Premium" a través de http://spotify.movistar.es/   Cuando he aceptado que Spotyfy comparta con...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Being used elsewhere and tracks played

When listening on my iPod in Wifi, I was told that my account was being used elsewhere, so what I was playing was stopped. Now, either this is a bug, possible, or someone is actually using my account. The easiest way for me to answer that question is...

• Casual Listener
  • When listening on my iPod in Wifi, I was told that my account was being used elsewhere, so what I was playing was stopped.  Now, either this is a bug, possible, or someone is actually using my a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Security
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else logged into my account on their own phone.

Hi does anyone know how I can get someone disconnected from my account? I made the mistake of logging into my spotify on their phone and not disconnecting and now I believe they have access to my account even after I changed my password. This kinda s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi does anyone know how I can get someone disconnected from my account? I made the mistake of logging into my spotify on their phone and not disconnecting and now I believe they have access to my acc...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receive wrong friend mail

Hi i receive since 1 week notification that friends from me joined Spotify. I don´t know them and also in the Mail my Name is Francesca!! here´s a example is this a phishing mail? or a system failure on your side? Hey Francesca, Your friend Valentina...

• Hi    i receive since 1 week notification that friends from me joined Spotify. I don´t know them and also in the Mail my Name is Francesca!!   here´s a example   is th...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When can we expect a method of disconnecting from facebook with accounts made USING facebook?

Hey I'm a premium user, and want to delete my facebook account for reasons outside of spotify, but every time I log into spotify it reactivates my facebook account, because that's how I created my Spotify account.I think you guys at HQ really need to...

• Hey I'm a premium user, and want to delete my facebook account for reasons outside of spotify, but every time I log into spotify it reactivates my facebook account, because that's how I created my Sp...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help regaining access to account because Facebook is locked and e-mail account deleted.

Hi! I have a Spotify premium account connected to my Facebook that is using an older e-mail address of mine. On July 29th I attempted to sign into my Facebook to find that my password had been changed and that Hotmail has deleted my e-mail account. I...

• Hi! I have a Spotify premium account connected to my Facebook that is using an older e-mail address of mine.  On July 29th I attempted to sign into my Facebook to find that m...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

BEWARE FRAUD SCAM

Dear Spotify Community, I signed up for a Spotify Premium account, then was the victim of over $4000 of unauthorised transactions for American travel websites. I am not American and have no financial connections to that Country. SPOTIFY IS THE ONLY O...

• Dear Spotify Community,   I signed up for a Spotify Premium account, then was the victim of over $4000 of unauthorised transactions for American travel websites. I am not American and have n...
  • Romscissors
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

My premium account has been hacked

My Account has beeen compromised with someone creating new playlists in my account for the last 3 Hrs as well as my email has been changed to gfrgtdr@fgdfg.com I am only able to post this due to the linkeing with my facebook account. PLEASE HELP

• Casual Listener
  • My Account has beeen compromised with someone creating new playlists in my account for the last 3 Hrs as well as my email has been changed to gfrgtdr@fgdfg.com I am only able to post this due to the ...
  • lilyphantom
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Payments

I've had £119.88 taken out my bank by spotify I have not authorised this payment how can I contact them there is no phone number anywhere

Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I've had £119.88 taken out my bank by spotify I have not authorised this payment how can I contact them there is no phone number anywhere <br><br>Thanks
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone, can I log out on the old one?

Hello, My iPhone didn't work anymore so I get a new one. But I was still logged in at my old phone when I get the new one. Now I can't log in on my new phone to Spotify. Can I log out my old iPhone?

• Hello,   My iPhone didn't work anymore so I get a new one. But I was still logged in at my old phone when I get the new one. Now I can't log in on my new phone to Spotify. Can I log ou...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete account and subscription ?

Spotify is completely outrageous right now. I have been trying to get into my original account for the past 24 hours, they completely locked me out of my account with the error 410. I've tried all solutions and nothing and then when I tried to reopen...

• Not applicable
  • Spotify is completely outrageous right now. I have been trying to get into my original account for the past 24 hours, they completely locked me out of my account with the error 410. I've tried all so...
  • Robbie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account has been hacked!

Hello everyone! My Premium account has been hacked by somebody and the password and email address changed. The only way i can access my account is through my facebook. I contacted support over two weeks ago and got a case number but since then i have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone! My Premium account has been hacked by somebody and the password and email address changed.  The only way i can access my account is through my facebook.   I contacte...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes