Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Can't play any songs!

My spotify subscription was cancelled a few ago due to my payment card becoming out of date. I then set up a new unlimited subscription but still can't play any songs. All my playlists are still there but when you click on one it says 'premium subscr...

• My spotify subscription was cancelled a few ago due to my payment card becoming out of date. I then set up a new unlimited subscription but still can't play any songs. All my playlists are still t...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do we pay 50% more than the Americans and get fewer songs?

£9.99 is not $10. It is closer to $16. Us Brits are therefore paying a higher membership rate than the Americans simply because you think 10 is a nice round number and because sterling is worth more than a US dollar. And yet we are always getting son...

• Roadie
  • £9.99 is not $10. It is closer to $16.   Us Brits are therefore paying a higher membership rate than the Americans simply because you think 10 is a nice round number and because sterling is ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Ecard not arrived with recipient

I bought a premium account for my wife's bday but she hasn't received the ecard or link to activate the account. I added her email address correctly when asked, etc and clicked on the "send ecard" button when prompted. Where is it?!

• Casual Listener
  • I bought a premium account for my wife's bday but she hasn't received the ecard or link to activate the account. I added her email address correctly when asked, etc and clicked on the "send ecard" bu...
  • Thedev
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep getting kicked off

I keep getting kicked off with it telling me someone else has logged into my account. I'm the only person with my account information. A while ago all my playlists disappeared but now they're back. Also 95% of my starred items disappeared but those n...

• Casual Listener
  • I keep getting kicked off with it telling me someone else has logged into my account.  I'm the only person with my account information.  A while ago all my playlists disappeared but now the...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Cards from DE to AT

Can you do the following? I want to buy a gift card from DE and want to give the gift card to AT as special gift...how does this work?

• Casual Listener
  • Can you do the following? I want to buy a gift card from DE and want to give the gift card to AT as special gift...how does this work?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Friends on Spotify only showing 6 people

My "Follow" tab is only showing 6 facebook friends. Doesn't help refreshing, and i can't X them out. I've tried to uninstall and disconnect/reconnect to facebook, but it happens on every computer i visit. It's not doing any harm, or ruining any exper...

• Visitor
  • My "Follow" tab is only showing 6 facebook friends. Doesn't help refreshing, and i can't X them out. I've tried to uninstall and disconnect/reconnect to facebook, but it happens on every computer i v...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify username given to me using facebook email is not same account as facebook account.

I have an account with my facebook email/password. When I recently gave that email/password to spotify's website, it told me that my "username" was arghitbepaul. I then tried logging in to spotify using that username after I deleted my facebook accou...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account with my facebook email/password. When I recently gave that email/password to spotify's website, it told me that my "username" was arghitbepaul. I then tried logging in to spotify us...
  • arghitbepaul
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Card Activation

Hello, i want to activate a spotify card which i bought from the Albert Heijn in The Netherlands. Spotify says the code is unknown but i am not sure about one letter in the code. The code appears to end with 1ITLW (capital i) or 1iTLW or 1lTLW (small...

• Regular
  • Hello,   i want to activate a spotify card which i bought from the Albert Heijn in The Netherlands. Spotify says the code is unknown but i am not sure about one letter in the code. The code ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account lost

Hello,I always used to log on into my spotify account via Facebook and my girlfriend via my email adress and password.. this worked fine untill today We have lost all our playlist and our premium account. If I log on with my Facebook or my email adre...

• Hello, I always used to log on into my spotify account via Facebook and my girlfriend via my email adress and password.. this worked fine untill today We have lost all our playlist and our premi...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change payment method when I am in a country where Spotify has not yet launched

I have a Dutch spotify account. I am currently on a long trip through latin america and received an email that my premium subscription is no longer valid due to a problem with the credit card. I tried to change the credit card but the site takes me a...

• Casual Listener
  •   I have a Dutch spotify account. I am currently on a long trip through latin america and received an email that my premium subscription is no longer valid due to a problem with the credit c...
  • benteleite
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No se guardan cambios en el perfil!!! Ayuda!

Buenas tardes a todos, mi perfil me informa de lo siguiente: "Tu cuenta no puede usarse más desde el extranjero, ya que el tiempo máximo de viaje es de 14 días para una cuenta Spotify Free. Si quieres continuar usando Spotify desde el extranjero, anó...

• Casual Listener
  • Buenas tardes a todos, mi perfil me informa de lo siguiente:   "Tu cuenta no puede usarse más desde el extranjero, ya que el tiempo máximo de viaje es de 14 días para una cuenta Spotify Fr...
  • bigtorrent
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Movistar-Spotify account linkage - double charge

Hi there, I linked my Spotify account to Movistar regarding the promotion and I did the steps I was told so not be charged twice. I unregistered my subscription and I realized I have been charged via Movistar and via Spotify in the period September-O...

• Hi there,   I linked my Spotify account to Movistar regarding the promotion and I did the steps I was told so not be charged twice. I unregistered my subscription and I realized I have b...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

no email for my device password

Some one please help. I have now payed for spotify for a full month and still no email for my device password. Ive sent it like a hundred times

• Casual Listener
  • Some one please help. I have now payed for spotify for a full month and still no email for my device password. Ive sent it like a hundred times
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged when i unsubscribed

I unsubscribed my account during the middle of last month, but today i found out that i was still subscribed and have been charged which i didnt want to happen. Is there anyway that i can get refund, because i will no longer be using this and it woul...

• I unsubscribed my account during the middle of last month, but today i found out that i was still subscribed and have been charged which i didnt want to happen. Is there anyway that i can get refund,...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited user, cant get Premium free for 30 days?

hi, currently Unlimited customer, I see there is free 30 day trial for Premium, this offer is open to me or not? thankyou

• Music Fan
  • hi, currently Unlimited customer, I see there is free 30 day trial for Premium, this offer is open to me or not?    thankyou
  • katrina4321
  • Music Fan
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidently made extra account

Hi, I was trying to upgrade from unlimited to premium and accidently created a whole separate new account, so now I have two premium accounts. I don't know how to log onto the new one and cancel the subscription but the username is 12100713898 and th...

• ...he subscription but the username is 12100713898 and the order ID 259317781013. I want to keep this nelldoggz account. Thanks
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Could not update payment details

Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. Go back and try again or go back to your subscription page I get this message. I tried this 5 times. I have a new card with the same number but a new expiery date and C...

• Casual Listener
  • Could not update payment details Sorry, we could not update your payment details. Go back and try again or go back to your subscription page   I get this message.  I tried t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how to charge my bank account now?

hey everyone, i just got my account downgraded to free because the payment for october failed a few days ago. The next charge set to be booked off of my bank account is october 22. Is there any way to charge my account now and restore premium immedia...

• Casual Listener
  • hey everyone, i just got my account downgraded to free because the payment for october failed a few days ago. The next charge set to be booked off of my bank account is october 22. Is there any w...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment method not mentioned (Germany)

Hey, first sry for my bad english. Id like to get Spotify Premium. From a Gasstation i got a snippet which says "Spotify 10€" and then a code. But this thingy isnt in the payment methods. Only Paypal, Visa and so on. So how do i pay with this?! Need ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, first sry for my bad english. Id like to get Spotify Premium.  From a Gasstation i got a snippet which says "Spotify 10€" and then a code. But this thingy isnt in the payment methods. Onl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Gift Card in United States

I'd like to buy Spotify Premium Subscription for a friend as birthday gift, looks like the only option I have is "Spotify Premium pay-as-you-go subscription, you can do so at your local 7-Eleven or ACE Cash Express store". I've followed the steps and...

• Casual Listener
  • I'd like to buy Spotify Premium Subscription for a friend as birthday gift, looks like the only option I have is "Spotify Premium pay-as-you-go subscription, you can do so at your local 7-Eleven or A...
  • RosaSD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes