Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Android 4.4.2

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Nothing displayed on artist page

PlanPremium DeviceHuawei P7Operating SystemAndroid 4.4.2 My Question or IssueTo clarify, I am referring to the page where all saved albums and songs end up / offline artist page. Nav: library/artists/[artist]When navigating to an artist I am followin...

• Plan Premium   Device Huawei P7 Operating System Android 4.4.2   My Question or Issue To clarify, I am referring to the page where all saved albums and songs end up / offline artis...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    artist page
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Black screen and closes, not launching since spotify updated to 7.9.0.746

Brief description of the issue:Black screen and crashes when trying to launch the app. Won´t open or launch. it happened after it updated to this last version, before it was great.It won´t even create its own folder in Android-Data- Steps to reproduc...

• Casual Listener
  • Brief description of the issue: Black screen and crashes when trying to launch the app. Won´t open or launch. it happened after it updated to this last version, before it was great. It won´t even c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Android 4.4.2
    galaxy s5
    Samsung Galaxy S5 Spotify
    Spotify 7.9.0.746
    Spotify crash
    Spotify crashing Android
    Spotify won't launch
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Music won't stay saved

Hi. I'm running version 2.6.0.813, on a Samsung Galaxy s4, running Android 4.4.2.For some reason, the albums I have saved recently are not staying saved, even when I have downloaded them to my phone (on the SD card, I believe). An album will save, I ...

• Regular
  • Hi. I'm running version 2.6.0.813, on a Samsung Galaxy s4, running Android 4.4.2. For some reason, the albums I have saved recently are not staying saved, even when I have downloaded them to my ph...
  • Mbloodsmyth
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    Downloading Problem for Samsung Galaxy S 4
    Ipad version
    Samsung S4
    save album
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android app not detected as a music player anymore

Last week i made a factory reset of my phone for another issue. Since then, the Spotify app isn't identified as a music player by my Huawei ascend P6. As a consequence, my headset remote and the remote of my car won't work anymore. Also the audio con...

• Gig Goer
  • Last week i made a factory reset of my phone for another issue. Since then, the Spotify app isn't identified as a music player by my Huawei ascend P6. As a consequence, my headset remote and the remo...
  • Chewiiie
  • Gig Goer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    default player
    huawei
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app randomly stops playing

I'm running the latest Android app (4.0.0.800) on a LG L40 (GSM) with Android 4.4.2.I always stream my Spotify music (premium account) with my wifi at home which is very stable. After more than one year with no problems since a few weeks Spotify is f...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm running the latest Android app (4.0.0.800) on a LG L40 (GSM) with Android 4.4.2. I always stream my Spotify music (premium account) with my wifi at home which is very stable.   After more...
  • mconline
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    interrupted
    random stop
    stops playing
    wifi
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode doesn´t work

Im able to download songs but whem i go "offline mode" i can´t play any song, all my dowload music is there but i cant play it. what can i do ?

• Casual Listener
  • Im able to download songs but whem i go "offline mode" i can´t play any song, all my dowload music is there but i cant play it.   what can i do ? 
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    Offline songs
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Emotion ui 2.3 lockscreen controls

The lockscreen controls are not available with huawei's emotion ui. I only get the controls if I disable the huawei lockscreen (and even then the album cover will not display on the screen). But if I do that I won't get any lockscreenwidgets etc. I t...

• Casual Listener
  • The lockscreen controls are not available with huawei's emotion ui. I only get the controls if I disable the huawei lockscreen (and even then the album cover will not display on the screen). But if I...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Android 4.4.2
    emotion ui
    emui
    honor
    huawei
    Lockscreen control
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

stops playing mid track

I have read your tech page about catch reinstalling and did battery thing to I have a Samsung galaxy light just got it two days ago. I have plenty of memory and am on Wi-Fi at home so I think theres a bug in the program.

• I have read your tech page about catch reinstalling and did battery thing to I have a Samsung galaxy light just got it two days ago. I have plenty of memory and am on Wi-Fi at home so I think theres ...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    stops playing
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Taskbar at the bottom disappear after upgrade, also lock screen controls disappear - part 2

I posted this yesterday. Got the advice to clear all app data and this solved it.. .. For ten hours. No the same problem again. Any advice? Many thanks! "After upgrading to 1.6.0.952 there are issues with three things: - the lock screen spotify contr...

• Gig Goer
  • I posted this yesterday. Got the advice to clear all app data and this solved it.. .. For ten hours. No the same problem again. Any advice? Many thanks! "After upgrading to 1.6.0.952 there ar...
  • flunknewstead
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    bug report
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Downloaded Playlist doesnt play all songs in Offline mode - Just some

I have a Spotify Premium Account and downloaded my favorite playlists to my smartphone (Samsung S5) to listen to them offline (60 GB space on SD card, 50 GB free) to not cause any more costs. One playlist contains about 230 songs and they look like t...

• Regular
  • I have a Spotify Premium Account and downloaded my favorite playlists to my smartphone (Samsung S5) to listen to them offline (60 GB space on SD card, 50 GB free) to not cause any more costs. One pla...
  • HansOkuChui
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    offline playlist
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Android - Spotify not playing on headphones

Hello, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android v4.4.2 and Spotify v1.5.0.739, And it is not playing any track when I'm using the headphones/headset, it seems like the track is playin on the app progress bar, but it doesn't play any sound. It does wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android v4.4.2 and Spotify v1.5.0.739, And it is not playing any track when I'm using the headphones/headset, it seems like the track is playin on th...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4
    headphones
    not playing
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes