Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Android 4.4

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline Music - How does it work?

OK, I've had this question running around in my brain for quite a while. Here goes: I have a pile of Spotify albums that I like and listen to. The ability of Spotify to find rare tracks and obscure groups is quite amazing. But, I have avoided making ...

• Regular
  • OK, I've had this question running around in my brain for quite a while.  Here goes:   I have a pile of Spotify albums that I like and listen to.  The ability of Spotify to find rare...
  • JJFIVEOH1
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Music randomly stops

I've noticed over the past few days that I will be listening to music (offline) and Spotify will randomly crash.. It stops playing the music all together and when I open it (if it didn't shut down) it just says loading.. I first thought my playlist w...

• I've noticed over the past few days that I will be listening to music (offline) and Spotify will randomly crash.. It stops playing the music all together and when I open it (if it didn't shut down) i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4
    Crash
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Android Tablet and Amazon Fire TV Stick with Spotify Connect

Hi folks, about 2 weeks ago I got the brand new Fire TV Stick, so that I can use Spotify Connect with my sound system. At the beginning everything worked well and i was pretty impressed, that such a little device has that much power.But about 4 days ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   about 2 weeks ago I got the brand new Fire TV Stick, so that I can use Spotify Connect with my sound system. At the beginning everything worked well and i was pretty impressed, tha...
  • PinguinofG
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! EQUALIZER

I love(d) the equalizer feature on my Samsung Galaxy phone, but I recently bought a new phone and the equalizer is not available on my new phone. The new phone is an LG LS-740. Spotify needs to add that phone to the list!

• Regular
  • I love(d) the equalizer feature on my Samsung Galaxy phone, but I recently bought a new phone and the equalizer is not available on my new phone. The new phone is an LG LS-740. Spotify needs to add...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4
    Equalizer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect: queueing not working properly

I'm just using Spotify connect, using my android phone as a remote control for my Pc (windows 7). When I manually queue a song to my playlist, the song gets played next, but my phone displays the next not manually queued track instead, and the time l...

• Roadie
  • I'm just using Spotify connect, using my android phone as a remote control for my Pc (windows 7). When I manually queue a song to my playlist, the song gets played next, but my phone displays the n...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4
    Connect
    queue management
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

queue album not working

It seems the "queue " function isn't working correctly for albums or artiss. It will allow you to queue single tracks, but when used on albums or artists nothing happens. Android kitkat 4.4.3 spotify version 1.1.0.113

• Roadie
  • It seems the "queue " function isn't working correctly for albums or artiss. It will allow you to queue single tracks, but when used on albums or artists nothing happens. Android kitkat 4.4.3 spot...
  • julj
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 4.4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Local file syncing over wifi broken on Android 4.4

Hi, I cannot get my PC desktop client to sync local files with my Android device. Quick details: PC running Windows 8.1 with Spotify client 0.9.6.72.ge389c074 LG Nexus 5 running stock 4.4 KitKat with Spotify app released on 29th Nov (the 4.4 image ar...

• Music Fan
  • Hi, I cannot get my PC desktop client to sync local files with my Android device. Quick details:   PC running Windows 8.1 with Spotify client 0.9.6.72.ge389c074 LG Nexus 5 running stock ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Android 4.4
    Windows 8
    Windows 8.1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes