Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: mobile app

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I do not have recently played artist option available on my android app

PlanFreeCountryMaltaDeviceOneplus 6TOperating SystemAndroid 11 My Question or IssueI used to think this was an automatic thing that showed up in the profile but on my app I do not have the option to toggle recently played artists on or off. I would l...

• Music Fan
  • Plan Free Country Malta Device Oneplus 6T Operating System Android 11   My Question or Issue I used to think this was an automatic thing that showed up in the profile but on my app I d...
  • classyhoe
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    mobile app
    Recently played artists
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Mobile App keeps crashing - Xiaomi Redmi S2

PlanPremiumDeviceXiaomi Redmi S2Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueMy Spotify app keep crashing. It plays for a bit and then consequently crashes after a while. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app and checked it has got a...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Device Xiaomi Redmi S2 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue My Spotify app keep crashing. It plays for a bit and then consequently crashes after a while...
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    mobile app
    mobile app crashes
    xiaomi redmi s2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

No songs or playlists shown in the app, internet connection doesn't seem to work with spotify

PlanPremium familyCountryUS (currently outside but the plan was purchased there)DevicePocophone f1Operating SystemLineage OS 16, android 9 My Question or IssueFor the past few months Spotify hasn't been able to connect to the internet while using cel...

• Plan Premium family Country US (currently outside but the plan was purchased there) Device Pocophone f1 Operating System Lineage OS 16, android 9   My Question or Issue For the past fe...
  • eltoch
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 9
    mobile app
    no connection
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New user, change in UI, my library on Android is useless

Premium (joined spotify & prem on Dec 2018)MexicoSamsung S8/ Android My Question or IssueTwo months after joining Spotify I noticed a change in my library (mobile version). After spending a considerable time building it up, all of a sudden it turned ...

• Premium (joined spotify & prem on Dec 2018) Mexico Samsung S8/ Android   My Question or Issue Two months after joining Spotify I noticed a change in my library (mobile version). After s...
  • viktorskiski
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • liked songs
    mobile app
    my library
    UI
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Removing things from Recently Played on the new mobile update

There used to be a button to the right of the "Recently Played" in "My Library" that said edit, and you could remove albums, songs, and artists from your recently played list. It's gone now, how do I remove things from recently played now?

• Casual Listener
  • There used to be a button to the right of the "Recently Played" in "My Library" that said edit, and you could remove albums, songs, and artists from your recently played list. It's gone now, how do I...
  • maryam_13
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mobile app
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saved files won't delete

I have a Moto X 2nd Gen and am running out of storage space. I have tried to remove songs that I previously saved to the phone, but they will not disappear. I read that they remain cached for up to a week, but this has been several weeks now. What do...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Moto X 2nd Gen and am running out of storage space. I have tried to remove songs that I previously saved to the phone, but they will not disappear. I read that they remain cached for up to a...
  • dannyboy2244
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    mobile app
    Premium
    saved songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify can't connect - Android app

I appologise for this being a subject of discussion beforen ow but I cannot find a solution that actually works.Basically put, I'm using an android phone (Xperia SP) and my Spotify app was working fine the wholetime i've had it but now suddenly this ...

• Casual Listener
  • I appologise for this being a subject of discussion beforen ow but I cannot find a solution that actually works. Basically put, I'm using an android phone (Xperia SP) and my Spotify app was workin...
  • OperaNowPodcast
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    internet
    mobile app
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in on my phone shows no songs, and it keeps giving a Facebook pop-up

Hey guys,I recently bought a brand new OnePlus One, and when I log into my Spotify account, I first get a pop-up asking who on Facebook may see the posts Spotify wants to make. I dismiss it, go to settings and turn off the Facebook connection. The po...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, I recently bought a brand new OnePlus One, and when I log into my Spotify account, I first get a pop-up asking who on Facebook may see the posts Spotify wants to make. I dismiss it, go t...
  • Flamecrest
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mobile app
    no songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes