Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Offline download

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Storage keeps changing from SD Card to Device Storage

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 PlusOperating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueEvery week in a random night my Spotify app simply changes the storage location from the SD Card to the Device Storage. I already tried reinstalling t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Every week in a random night my Spotify app simply changes the storage loc...
  • OmerLevy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Offline download
    storage issues
    Storage on sd card
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo reproducir playlist descargadas

PlanPremiumPaísArgentinaDispositivoMoto G20Sistema operativoAndroid 11 Mi pregunta o problemaHola! hace tiempo descargue varias de mis playlists, pero cuando pongo modo offline o no tengo conexion no me deja reproducir y no entiendo cual es el proble...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium País Argentina Dispositivo Moto G20 Sistema operativo Android 11   Mi pregunta o problema Hola! hace tiempo descargue varias de mis playlists, pero cuando pongo modo offli...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline download
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded offline-songs removed/deleted on its own.

Basically as mentioned in title. Not sure what actually triggers the files to go "missing" (I use inverted commas because its not really missing - read below), but it usually happens after the phone restarts (on its own when battery is depleted, or w...

• Basically as mentioned in title. Not sure what actually triggers the files to go "missing" (I use inverted commas because its not really missing - read below), but it usually happens after the phone ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • automatically
    automatically removed offline songs
    Offline Content
    Offline Desyncing
    Offline download
    Offline songs
    restart
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Redownload failed downloaded song

PlanPremiumCountry IndonesiaDeviceMotorola Moto MOperating SystemAndroid Nougat My Question or IssueSo I downloaded songs for offline uses but there are some songs that failed to download it will play the song but not fully so it's just stuck at cert...

• Plan Premium Country  Indonesia Device Motorola Moto M Operating System Android Nougat   My Question or Issue So I downloaded songs for offline uses but there are some songs that ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Download error
    Offline download
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will Spotify provide offline support to Android Smart Watches?

There's a large community here (777 votes to be exact based on an old post) that would like downloadable capabilities for playlists on Android Smart Watches. But we have not heard any form of an update on this topic for more than a year from Spotify ...

• There's a large community here (777 votes to be exact based on an old post) that would like downloadable capabilities for playlists on Android Smart Watches. But we have not heard any form of an upda...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android wearables
    Offline download
    Offline listening
    runners
    smartwatch
    Wearable technology
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Daily Mix use downloaded songs?

Do the Daily Mix playlists use offline songs when they're available, or do they stream all songs by default, regardless of offline availability?

• Music Fan
  • Do the Daily Mix playlists use offline songs when they're available, or do they stream all songs by default, regardless of offline availability?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline download
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Available offline works on phone but not laptop

I may be stupid but I was playing at a party last night and I was unable to play my offline playlists.Each playlist had the green symbol to show they were downloaded; however, when I clicked into the list it previously stated "Available offline" at t...

• I may be stupid but I was playing at a party last night and I was unable to play my offline playlists. Each playlist had the green symbol to show they were downloaded; however, when I clicked into t...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • laptop
    Offline download
    phone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android device streams downloaded songs (they don't work offline)

Hi, I use spotify Premium on my Samsung Galaxy S2+. A few weeks ago a new album was released from some Artists I like. I can't play the songs when im offline. I downloaded them multiple times but it ended with the same result. The album is called " H...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I use spotify Premium on my Samsung Galaxy S2+.  A few weeks ago a new album was released from some Artists I like. I can't play the songs when im offline. I downloaded them multipl...
  • jakob_mohr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Offline download
    Offline songs
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't delete offline songs

Hi guys, This is a 2 part problem 1. For some reason when I save an album it automatically starts to download. 2. When I toggle the download button on and off the songs never get deleted. I know this because the songs will still have the green icon i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   This is a 2 part problem   1. For some reason when I save an album it automatically starts to download.   2. When I toggle the download button on and off the songs nev...
  • Kompart23
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Delete offline title
    Offline download
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline song in SD card

Hi, i was seeing the space in my phone and i realized that "something" was taken like 5gb of space. when i started to see the memory of my phone i discovered that those 5gb were all the offline songs from spotify, but i have the app installed in my s...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i was seeing the space in my phone and i realized that "something" was taken like 5gb of space.   when i started to see the memory of my phone i discovered that those 5gb were all the offl...
  • Ciafe7
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Content
    Offline download
    offline storage
    sdcard
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes