Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Playback problem

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Android & iOS, Tracks will only skip around and not play in proper order

I have Spotify Premium on my iMac (Mavericks), my iPad (most recent update) and on my Android Vers. 4.1.1. (Huawei G510). On my iMac I can play my playlist as it appears (numerical/chronological order - from top to bottom). On my mobile devices I can...

• Regular
  • I have Spotify Premium on my iMac (Mavericks), my iPad (most recent update) and on my Android Vers. 4.1.1. (Huawei G510).    On my iMac I can play my playlist as it appears (numerical/c...
  • MihailY
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playback
    playback order
    Playback problem
    random playlist
    randomly
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Good ol' pausify 2.0

its 2.0 because the first time I wrote this I didn't have a verified email... PlanPremiumCountryArgentina DeviceMotorola G Power 2022, Moto G6+ and my girlfriend's S21Operating SystemAndroid 11, Android 9,(idk what android her S21 is) My Question or ...

• Casual Listener
  • its 2.0 because the first time I wrote this I didn't have a verified email...   Plan Premium Country Argentina  Device Motorola G Power 2022, Moto G6+ and my girlfriend's S21 Operat...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Playback problem
    Playback problems
    Playback stops
    Spotify Android
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[PLAYBACK] Songs quickly pausing and resuming after starting playback

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceMoto X4Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or IssueAfter playing a song anywhere in the app, it quickly pauses and then resumes (the song will play for one second, then pause for less than a second, then resume playi...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Moto X4 Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue After playing a song anywhere in the app, it quickly pauses and then resumes (the song wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playback
    Playback issue
    Playback problem
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Xperia Z3 issues

Could anybody help me in trying to solve my Xperia Z3 issue?Spotify keeps stopping after every track, this includes direct streaming and playback from saved files. It also does not let me save songs and will continue to redownload them after reopenin...

• Could anybody help me in trying to solve my Xperia Z3 issue? Spotify keeps stopping after every track, this includes direct streaming and playback from saved files. It also does not let me save so...
  • Bwear
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Download error
    Playback problem
    Playlist problem
    SD-card
    Stuttering Playback
    Xperia
    Z3 running
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep starting and stopping in playlists online and offline

I have a Samsung S6 and I pay for the premium. I play songs from the playlists I've created and they are always starting and stopping every few seconds. They are all saved as offline playlists so should be able to play online as well as offline. Can ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Samsung S6 and I pay for the premium. I play songs from the playlists I've created and they are always starting and stopping every few seconds. They are all saved as offline playlists so sho...
  • tugcepinar
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4G
    Playback problem
    Playlists
    s6
    Samsung
    starting
    stopping
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify skips songs frequently without my input

Recently spotify has been acting up a bunch on my phone and I am considering not renewing my subscription as a result. When I select a song to play spotify immediately chooses the next song under it. Sometimes it doesn't even play that one and will s...

• Recently spotify has been acting up a bunch on my phone and I am considering not renewing my subscription as a result. When I select a song to play spotify immediately chooses the next song under it....
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug report
    Playback problem
    quality
    skips
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Playback Issues

Cage the Elephant's album "Thank You Happy Birthday" has the song "Right Before My Eyes" play at the end of the song "Flow." Also, "Watch the Throne [Deluxe Edition (Explicit)]" by Jay Z and Kanye West has a 2 minute silent intro for "Illest Mother**...

• Casual Listener
  • Cage the Elephant's album "Thank You Happy Birthday" has the song "Right Before My Eyes" play at the end of the song "Flow." Also, "Watch the Throne [Deluxe Edition (Explicit)]" by Jay Z and Kanye We...
  • TheMisterPerson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cage the elephant
    duplicate
    Duplicate Song
    duplicates
    duplication
    Jay Z
    kanye west
    no sound