Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Podcast Discussion

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloaded podcasts disappear in Offline mode

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceSamsung Galaxy s21Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have no wifi until Febuary 1st and I'm trying to conserve my limited data by using the download function for podcats. I have 95 episodes downloaded and I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany   Device Samsung Galaxy s21 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have no wifi until Febuary 1st and I'm trying to conserve my limited da...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Podcast queue does not work iOS

Hello everyone,Since more or less one month my podcast queue does not work. I play the first podcast and add to queue an other, but when finalize the first that was playing, the next of the queue list won't play automatic and close the player, the st...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, Since more or less one month my podcast queue does not work. I play the first podcast and add to queue an other, but when finalize the first that was playing, the next of the queue l...
  • 22ev7e3g5sv6juo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • App & Features
    Podcast Discussion
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Podcasts just aren't working on any platform

I've trying to fix spotify for the better half of 3 hours now. I have been listening to podcasts just fine the last few days, but since last night they just stopped playing entirely. I've been listening to The One You Feed, and once I got to episode ...

• Visitor
  • I've trying to fix spotify for the better half of 3 hours now. I have been listening to podcasts just fine the last few days, but since last night they just stopped playing entirely. I've been listen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Podcast Discussion
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes