Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Samsung Galaxy Note 9

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Sazid11
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 58 replies
  • 22 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • ryan886
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New phone won't sync local files from pc

PlanPremiumCountry DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note9Operating SystemAndroid 8.1.0 My Question or Issue Since a couple of days I have my new phone and I've been trying to sync it to my computer so that I can play all my local files on mobile, however, nothin...

• Plan Premium Country   Device Samsung Galaxy Note9 Operating System Android 8.1.0   My Question or Issue  Since a couple of days I have my new phone and I've been trying to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 8.1.0
    local files not syncing
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't share songs

PlanPremiumCountry USADeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or Issue I am not able to share any songs at all. Every time I try to share a song to a friend the app crashes and takes me back to the home screen. Does anyone...

•   Plan Premium Country  USA Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue   I am not able to share any songs at all. Every tim...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Android
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9
  • 5 replies
  • 3 likes