Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Storage on sd card

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Storage keeps changing from SD Card to Device Storage

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8 PlusOperating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueEvery week in a random night my Spotify app simply changes the storage location from the SD Card to the Device Storage. I already tried reinstalling t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brazil Device Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue Every week in a random night my Spotify app simply changes the storage loc...
  • OmerLevy
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Offline download
    storage issues
    Storage on sd card
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify recognize an SD card when there is none installed

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy A53 5G, Samsung Galaxy A71, and Samsung Galaxy A70Operating SystemAndroid 12 and Android 11 My Question or IssueFor a few years now, since I had an A70 my Spotify started showing me 2 extra SD cards that are part of th...

• Plan Premium Device Samsung Galaxy A53 5G, Samsung Galaxy A71, and Samsung Galaxy A70 Operating System Android 12 and Android 11   My Question or Issue For a few years now, sin...
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Andorid
    SD-card
    Storage on sd card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify deletes my downloaded songs

I've had this problem since the start of my subscription, and it's making me reconsider if I should switch to a different service. It's happened multiple times - and I have hundreds of songs downloaded. Then suddenly one day, when turning my phone on...

• Regular
  • I've had this problem since the start of my subscription, and it's making me reconsider if I should switch to a different service. It's happened multiple times - and I have hundreds of songs download...
  • Femzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 36 likes
  • Deleted downloads
    downloads
    storage
    Storage on sd card
  • 25 replies
  • 36 likes

Superuser Contribution Tapping "Storage" won't work and I can't save mey lists to the SD card

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung Galaxy A7Operating SystemAndroid While ago I save all of my list to SD card from the "Storage" in the Options Menu. After the new update all of my downloaded musics/lists are gone.Now I can't tap the "Storage" button.I can sa...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Device Samsung Galaxy A7 Operating System Android   While ago I save all of my list to SD card from the "Storage" in the Options Menu. After the new update all of my ...
  • Natey9
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Update
    SD-card
    Storage on sd card
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Samsung 7 on a premium trial account downloads files to the device storage only

PlanPremiumCountryUK Operating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 My Question or Issue My Samsung Galaxy S7 on a premium trial account downloads files to the devicestorage onlyThe SDoption seems to be greyed out and doesn't respond to clicking but is registering th...

• Plan Premium Country UK    Operating System Android 8.0.0   My Question or Issue  My Samsung Galaxy S7 on a premium trial account downloads files to the device storage o...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • galaxy s7
    S7
    Storage on sd card
    Trial
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify automatically switches my storage from external SD card to internal storage

Plan PremiumCountry Canada DeviceSamsung Galaxy A5Operating SystemAndroid 8 My Question or Issue Spotify randomly switches my storage location from my external SD card (which I set myself) to the internal storage on my phone, which removes all of my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   Device Samsung Galaxy A5 Operating System Android 8   My Question or Issue  Spotify randomly switches my storage location from my exter...
  • Stinky_Jim
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Storage on sd card
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

spotify doesn`t save to sd card

PlanPremiumDeviceSamsung J7Operating SystemAndroid When I started to use my new phone a couple of days ago I chose the sd card option and then saved around 1000 songs but spotify magically deleted all of them today. And now the sd card storage option...

• Plan Premium Device Samsung J7 Operating System Android   When I started to use my new phone a couple of days ago I chose the sd card option and then saved around 1000 songs but spotify m...
  • MrKnwn2ActBad
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • storage
    Storage on sd card
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline downloading says SD-Card is full

Spotify says there's no space to download for offline use but my SD-Card has 40GB free. The internal storage is showing 30.75GB free of 32GB. The option to change storage for offline tracks is unavailable. I have an HTC One M9 with Android 7.0, and I...

• Spotify says there's no space to download for offline use but my SD-Card has 40GB free. The internal storage is showing 30.75GB free of 32GB. The option to change storage for offline tracks is unavai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Offline Access
    Storage on sd card
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Music appears to save to SD card, but doesn't

In the past, I've had lots of trouble getting offline tracks to move/stay on my SD card, but I finally figured it out and haven't been bothered with it for quite some time now. Yesterday, out of the blue, my App Manager started showing that all the O...

• In the past, I've had lots of trouble getting offline tracks to move/stay on my SD card, but I finally figured it out and haven't been bothered with it for quite some time now. Yesterday, out of the ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    offline data
    sd card
    sd card troubleshooting
    SD-card
    storage
    Storage on sd card
    Troubleshooting
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Storage on SD Card

Hello. I have a question, I have a playlist with around 1.600 songs and if I have about 24GB of space on my micro SD card in the phone, how many songs can be available offline?. Why I ask, is because I consider and have a Spotify Premium subscription...

• Regular
  • Hello. I have a question, I have a playlist with around 1.600 songs and if I have about 24GB of space on my micro SD card in the phone, how many songs can be available offline?. Why I ask, is be...
  • vitorhercules97
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Storage on sd card
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Transferring of files from internal storage to 200GB MicroSD

Currently using a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'd like to know how to transfer my music saved for offline use to my MicroSD card without having to download them all over again. Is that possible?

• Music Fan
  • Currently using a Samsung Galaxy S7. I'd like to know how to transfer my music saved for offline use to my MicroSD card without having to download them all over again. Is that possible?
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • storage
    Storage on sd card
    transfer of strorage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not saving to SD card on Android marshmallow (6.0)

My moto x pure edition just updated to marshmallow and now storage on SD card doesn't work. Anyone have any experience with fixing this?

• Casual Listener
  • My moto x pure edition just updated to marshmallow and now storage on SD card doesn't work. Anyone have any experience with fixing this?
  • Jplargente
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Storage on sd card
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes