Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Your Music

Labels

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Your Music Offline? Android App

The idea of "Your Music" seems great, but I have one question I do not see a solution for: Can you add an album to "Your Music" and make it available offline without putting into a downloaded playlist? Same would go for songs and artist added to "You...

• Regular
  • The idea of "Your Music" seems great, but I have one question I do not see a solution for:   Can you add an album to "Your Music" and make it available offline without putting into a downloa...
  • GrantS64
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Your Music
  • 16 replies
  • 7 likes

Random player doesn't keep on, on the song that I liked

If I turn on the random player on songs that I like and next i manually select a song from the same place, this switch off the random player. Google Pixel 2 xl, last stable on play store

• Music Fan
  • If I turn on the random player on songs that I like and next i manually select a song from the same place, this switch off the random player. Google Pixel 2 xl, last stable on play store
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I remove songs from my Favorites station on the Spotify Stations app?

I've tried removing the album from My Library but, the songs still show up on my Favorites station on the new Spotify Stations app. Also went into the station details and tried de-selexting the songs form there but, that won't work either. Thanks.

• I've tried removing the album from My Library but, the songs still show up on my Favorites station on the new Spotify Stations app. Also went into the station details and tried de-selexting the songs...
  • OlciOn
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Device Priority

So, I am not sure if I am the only one but I for one have been plagues with a problem where my mobile loses ALL the songs on it. Being a good user I went through the troubleshoot list:You've downloaded music to more than 3 devices. Don't use more dev...

• Music Fan
  • So, I am not sure if I am the only one but I for one have been plagues with a problem where my mobile loses ALL the songs on it.   Being a good user I went through the troubleshoot list: You...
  • stubs
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Artists Followed, songs/albums saved to "Your Music" disappear after being added

I was told by Spotify that there is a combined 10,000 track/album/artist limit to what you can save to "Your Music", which frankly is BS since I pay for Premium. There should be no limits. I've already hit the limit because I save the entire albums o...

• Regular
  • I was told by Spotify that there is a combined 10,000 track/album/artist limit to what you can save to "Your Music", which frankly is BS since I pay for Premium.  There should be no limits. &nbs...
  • Blingblingbetty
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[Android][Your Music] Songs cut out

Ive been trying to download Eminem - rap god for the last 3 days, and when I'm online the full song plays, it's only when I go offline the song cuts out at 4:09, what seems to be the issue

• Ive been trying to download Eminem - rap god for the last 3 days, and when I'm online the full song plays, it's only when I go offline the song cuts out at 4:09, what seems to be the issue
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Your Music] I cant save in SD

Well, i speak spanish, my english is bad but i´ll try to be clear. I cant use my SD card to save a songs. In the menu not appears the optión to be saved in the SD card. Despite having an installed SD card in my phone. (My phone is a Moto X Play) Plea...

• Well, i speak spanish, my english is bad but i´ll try to be clear.   I cant use my SD card to save a songs.   In the menu not appears the optión to be saved in the SD card. Despite havi...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved "Your Music" tracks have disappeared on my Android phone

So I started using the save feature to add songs to your music, but a few days ago it just started coming up empty. I checked my spotify app on my computer and they're all still there, and songs that I've added from my phone since I lost the tracks a...

• So I started using the save feature to add songs to your music, but a few days ago it just started coming up empty. I checked my spotify app on my computer and they're all still there, and songs that...
  • heltrskeltr
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Android
    disappearing tracks
    Mobile
    music
    phone
    saved songs
    your
    Your Music
  • 11 replies
  • 9 likes

Can't add to Your Music

Hey guys I have this problem now for several weeks in different forms: If I save a song via the plus sign it gets a tick in the GUI but when I switch to another playlist and then back to the other one the song I just saved has no tick nor is it in my...

• Music Fan
  • Hey guys   I have this problem now for several weeks in different forms:   If I save a song via the plus sign it gets a tick in the GUI but when I switch to another playlist and then ba...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Add an album
    adding songs
    Your Music
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Play local music

Just downloaded version 1.6.0.952.The app doesn't play local music. The app has no notion of local music regardless of what is written here: http://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/ideaexchange/article-id/2239 or https://support.spo...

• Just downloaded version 1.6.0.952.The app doesn't play local music. The app has no notion of local music regardless of what is written here:   http://community.spotify.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapa...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Your music" to starred?

Hello, How to copy/move the music from "your music" to starred? I have an AV Receiver (Onkyo) which I'm using with Spotify and it uses the old fashioned starred list. I don't count on Onkyo to release a firmware to use the "your music" system. So, my...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   How to copy/move the music from "your music" to starred?   I have an AV Receiver (Onkyo) which I'm using with Spotify and it uses the old fashioned starred list. I don't ...
  • ouais25
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Your Music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes