Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Cover Art

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

No album art for certain local files

My Question or Issue I have lots of local files on my phone, all of which work fine, but for this certain album I can't get it to show the album art. I've used mp3tag to change the cover art, remove tags and apostrophes, deleted and reuploaded the so...

•    My Question or Issue  I have lots of local files on my phone, all of which work fine, but for this certain album I can't get it to show the album art. I've used mp3tag to change t...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • album artwork gone
    Cover Art
    local file
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cover art on Spotify app

PlanPremiumCountryNorwayDeviceiPhone 6Operating System My Question or IssueI’ve inported a CD with mp3-files on my iTunes, complete with info and cover art. They show up on Spotify under local files on MacBook, with album cover and all. HOWEVER, for ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Norway Device iPhone 6 Operating System     My Question or Issue I’ve inported a CD with mp3-files on my iTunes, complete with info and cover art. The...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cover Art
    iphone
    local files
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't load the album cover art of .m4a files

Spotify on iOS supports .mp3 and .m4a, two file formats I use mainly for my local files. However, if I sync an album in the .m4a format to my Spotify app on my iPhone, the album cover doesn't load and instead shows a stock note cover art. .mp3 works ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on iOS supports .mp3 and .m4a, two file formats I use mainly for my local files. However, if I sync an album in the .m4a format to my Spotify app on my iPhone, the album cover doesn't load an...
  • albertfc
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes
  • ALAC
    album
    art
    cover
    Cover Art
    Cover Images
    iOS
    iphone
    M4A
    Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 13 likes

Solved!! I WANT TO USE MY OWN COVER ART AND FILE TAGS...

I spend a lot of time making sure my tags and file cover art are perfect and in order. It's very annoying that Spotify doesn't want me to use these on my mobile... On my laptop/pc I can "Unlink" the tracks from Spotify's register/database. This enabl...

• Casual Listener
  • I spend a lot of time making sure my tags and file cover art are perfect and in order. It's very annoying that Spotify doesn't want me to use these on my mobile... On my laptop/pc I can "Unlink" ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cover Art
    id3
    metafile
    Tags
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes