Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Deleted downloads

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Imported downloaded tracks disappearing

In this past week either some or all of my imported music has magically disappeared from my phone. The first time this happened I noticed that the download playlist button wasn't toggled on half of my playlists of imported tracks. Today I've discover...

• Casual Listener
  • In this past week either some or all of my imported music has magically disappeared from my phone. The first time this happened I noticed that the download playlist button wasn't toggled on half of m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleted downloads
    deleted tracks
    imported
    imported music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify deleted all of "my music"

On my iphone Spotify, I have premium and all of my music is downloaded, I opened the app and all of the "my music" section is gone. All that shows up when you go into songs under my music it just has an option for "browse". My library was fine only h...

• On my iphone Spotify, I have premium and all of my music is downloaded, I opened the app and all of the "my music" section is gone. All that shows up when you go into songs under my music it just has...
  • Ohjaepil1985
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleted downloads
    iphone
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

All music on my iphone gone!!!

So this morning I was happily listened to my spotify on my way to work, and everything was working perfectly fine. This afternoon I wanted to listen to my music at lunch but it vanished into thin air. The weird thing about this is that my collection ...

• So this morning I was happily listened to my spotify on my way to work, and everything was working perfectly fine. This afternoon I wanted to listen to my music at lunch but it vanished into thin air...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleted downloads
    music library
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes