Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Topics with Label: Download bug

Labels

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Downloaded tracks not showing metadata when network connection is poor

Bug: Album metadata (album art and track names) do not load for downloaded content when device has no wi-fi and poor LTE connectivity. Workaround: Turn airplane mode on to force loading metadata from locally stored content Proposed fix: if content is...

• Visitor
  • Bug: Album metadata (album art and track names) do not load for downloaded content when device has no wi-fi and poor LTE connectivity.    Workaround: Turn airplane mode on to force loadin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bug iOS
    Bug iPhone
    Download bug
    network
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3 device max out

I keep trying to download my saved songs playlist but the app won't allow me, I know it isn't the storage that's an issue, my playlist consist of less that 100 songs. The error message keeps popping up that I've downloaded to more than 3 devices, the...

• I keep trying to download my saved songs playlist but the app won't allow me, I know it isn't the storage that's an issue, my playlist consist of less that 100 songs. The error message keeps popping ...
  • SNM
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • devices
    Download bug
    Download error
    Offline Access
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes